19: Off The Rails

Lara's POV:
I was taking turns breast feeding my babies when John walked in the door. Just by listening to the way he closed the door and was walking I could tell he was drunk. "Lara!" He screamed, "where's my fucking dinner?!?" Flashbacks of the night before I told him about the pregnancy came to me. The way he punched me, the way he violated me. It felt like a thing of the past.

"It's in the oven John!" I yelled to him from the kitchen. He stumbled over to me and sneered. "Don't ever raise your voice to me bitch." I put me head down but he grabbed it and brought it back up so ours eyes met. He smashed his lips against mine and in the moment I almost dropped Rachel who I was currently feeding.

I bent down to catch her but accidentally hit John's jaw with my head. He howled and grabbed my hair. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! YOU FUCKING HIT ME!!!!" Rachel began to cry in my arms. His gaze dropped to her.

"No," I said. "Yes." He replied. I tried to get up but he had already snatched Rachel from my hands. He looked at her as she screamed. "She's a bitch, just like her mother." I was so nervous. "John why are you like this?" I asked. He looked at me. "Got an email from the hospital, they said that they found out our son is retarded!!!" The color drained from my face.

"He's gonna need a fucking wheelchair his whole life, as well as constant help doing everything!" Then he dropped Rachel. I screamed and dove to the ground, barely catching her. It took me a few seconds to get up but when I did I saw John walking towards me with a rag in his hand. Before I could do anything the rag was in my face and I was asleep.

I awoke to find myself tied to a bed with no clothes on. I noticed John in the corner master bating. His dick was hard. He noticed me. "Fucking say anything and both of the kids die." I nodded, knowing what would come next. He shoved his dick in my mouth first. It was so long I almost chocked on it. He pushed in in and out of my mouth, I was forced to suck on it. He quickly began to moan and I knew he was about to cum but right at his climax he took his dick out of my mouth and cummed all over my face. It was hot and disgusting but I couldn't get it off. He smirked when he saw my disgust.

Then he entered me quickly. It hurt so much, the hotness inside me and on my face was overwhelming, but I had to stay strong for George and Rachel.

Afterwards he untied me and let me into the living room. I hugged my children tight who were on the sofa. I got up and turned around to see John with a bat in his hand. My jaw dropped, after Hannah I knew what he did. "I thought I could deal with you Lara but I was wrong." He said. "Soon you'll be dead and so will the kids. I'll get a new wife who listens to me and won't give me a retarded son." I began to run but he grabbed my arm. The bat was raised into the air and I closed my eyes.

Suddenly the door swung open to reveal a man dressed in black and Maya, both of them had guns. John glared at them. The man narrowed his eyes before saying. "Get an way from my daughter you son of a bitch!" My eyes widened, dad?

Author's Note: OMG THINGS ARE HEATING UP!!!!! This book is almost done and I can't believe how far we've gone! Thank's for all the support let's try to get 5 likes on this before I publish the next chapter it would be AMAZING! See you all later! Comment, like, share.