16: Consequences

John's POV: 

I can't believe what I just heard. This bimbo is Hannah's SISTER? Fuck no, FUCK NO. This shit is making me go crazy  in my head. I want to grab this bitch and bash her face in with a brick. But sadly I can't. So through gritted teeth I take the flyer and say, "thank you, i'll keep an eye out for her." Then close the door lightly. I turn around to my wife and narrow my eyes. "If you fucking tell her what I did i'll do things that will leave you BEGGING for your death!" Lara has no color in her face as she nods. I smirk at her, "now where were we?" My pants fall back down.

Maya's POV: 

What the fuck is going on with those two? Lara is always white as a ghost and John seems so aggressive.  Something's up with them and I hate to think this but maybe they had something to do with Hannah's disappearance. I hear a moan from behind their door. It was a loud moan for that matter judging that I was a good ten feet away from their door. I purse my lips, I gotta find out something about them and their relationship. If not for Hannah, then for Lara. 

Lara's POV:

He did not go easy on me. My legs still throb from his savage passion. No it was not passion, it was need. But not a good need, not a romantic need. It was a need that made a man do terrible things to get that need, to satisfy that need. Well John satisfied me a few hours ago, I tried to get him to stop but he plunged into me deeper and harder as a punishment. It's 11:00 pm and I hear Rachel crying. I've grown used to her tears.

30 minutes later I tuck her in after breast feeding her and changing her diaper. I'm heading back to bed when I hear voices from downstairs. John wasn't in bed next to me but he usually never sleeps with me for a full night so no surprise there. I put my ear to the floor and can make out someone taking, I try hear what this person is saying but I can only make out some words. "Silent....Soon....Plan....Baby....Understand?" Then I hear another voice, this one is quieter and I can hear less words. "Yes....Soon....Master....Baby." 

Then I hear heavy footsteps come up the stairs. I hurry back to bed and pretend i'm asleep. The footsteps come right next to me and I hear John's voice. "Good, still asleep." He's out the door in a minute. 

I hurry downstairs and turn on the light. Nothing seems out of the ordinary and that makes me scared. Who was John talking too? I need answers, and maybe my new friend could help me.

Author's Note: Who was John talking too? Seriously who? I don't know. Please tell me. I'm just kidding I know who it is! Do you want to know? Stick around to find out!