9: Downfall

Hannah's POV:

Holy. Shit. My plan worked. I smirked as I thought back to how I did it. I remember 2 nights ago when I woke up at 6:00am. John was sound asleep. I went over to his condom box and replaced it with an identical box, except these condoms had holes in them. Then I got back in bed and waited until he woke up. We went for round 2 and after that I asked him about having a kid, just to see if he would do the unexpected, I was wrong. I got slapped, who cares, soon i'd have him all to myself. But fuck Laura! She's stealing my man! John. Is. MINE. And no woman is getting between me and him. Yeah, I punched her in the stomach, that bitch deserved it! Even though John beat me up he still told me we were on for tonight. That was all I needed.

I told my parents I had fallen and hit my face (yeah i'm 20 I live with my parents deal with it). They were not the slightest bit suspicious. Idiots. SO that night when I enjoyed another fuck fest with John, I let my sabotaged condoms work their magic. And holy shit I hit the jackpot. Pregnant, with the richest man I know. FUCK YES. Now all I need to do is tell him, in fact, i'm going over to his house right now.

Laura's POV: 

I cook him pancakes, it's his favorite. He's in an ok mood today (considering he just fucked Hannah). "Are those fucking pancakes done woman?" 

I shiver in fear, "al-almost h-honey!" 

"Don't fucking stutter either! Learn how to fucking talk woman!" I begin to weep but stop myself, tears will lead to getting beat, getting beat will be unhealthy for the baby. But then it happend, a kick. I gasped. 

"What? What is it?" Asked John annoyed walking over to me. Forgetting the monster he is by overwhelming happiness I say, "one of them kicked!" 

John laughs, "really? One of the kids kicked? Why the fuck is that important?" 

Reality came back to me. "well because it shows that-" He interrupts me, 

"I bet it was the boy kicking cause he doesn't want to be in his bitch moms stomach any more!" 

"John, please." I beg. He gets real close to my stomach, "well don't worry little man, i'll make you feel better." Then he punches me across the face and I begin to fall but latch onto the counter.

I touch my nose, nothing broke, but blood pours out of it. John laughs, "I bet that made the little guy happy!" I whimper and get up just as the doorbell rings. "Answer is you whore." He says and I quickly move to the door. I open it to reveal Hannah with a smug look on her face. 

When she sees my nose she does a fake sad face and says, "aw whats the matter? Did you not please my man?" She then walks by me into the kitchen.

'What the fuck are you doing here?" Asks John, Hannah kisses him and smiles. "I've got some news honey, i'm pregnant!"

John's POV: 

The second those words came out of her mouth I shoved her away. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I scream, "we used protection!" 

Hannah a little more scared says, "honey, why aren't you happy? We can live together and-" 

"You bitch!" yelled Laura as she slapped her, "you fucking did this on purpose!" 

I shove Laura, "stay the fuck away from her!" 

"Hannah, lets go into the backyard and talk about this, i'll be there in a sec." Hannah smiles, nods, and walks off. Once she's gone I go into a nearby closet and look for something. 

"What are you doing?" Asks Laura, 

I pull out a metal baseball bat and  yell, "nothing! Now get in the basement!" 

She goes wide eyed, "you're not going to-" I grab her hair and drag her into the basement before locking the door. 

"Stay out of this woman!" I then make my way to the backyard.

Hannah is smelling a flower when I come out. She smiles at me but when she sees the bat her face becomes concerned. "What are you doing with that?" She asks me but I've already grabbed her and pushed her to the ground. "John! Please!" She begs as I raise the bat. "Our time together was nice, but it's over." I say. She goes wide eyed as I bring the bat down.

BAM.

Authors Note: Aw snap! Cliffhanger! What did you guys thing? What will happen to Hannah? Found out next time! Comment, share, like. Ok bye!