13: Back At The Hospital

Laura's POV:

My vision blurred as 4 people carried me into an ambulance. My whole body ached with pain and tears came to my eyes. I tried to scream but all the came out was a croak.

A tall man was beginning to ask who I thought was John questions. But I couldn't hear them, the pain in my body was to much. I began to thrash but a strong pair of hands held me down. "Give me something so she can sleep!" Yelled the man holding me down. Then I saw a needle heading towards my neck. I continued to thrash until a small prick was felt on my neck.

My eyelids became heavy, and soon I was fast asleep.

John's POV:

I watched with amusement as the needle went into Lara's neck, she deserved it. But as the man who was questioning me turns to face me I took of the look on my face. "Sir how far apart are her contractions?" Asked the man. I laughed, "what the fuck is that?" He looked at me with an expression of sheer shock. And then scribbles something down on his clipboard. "Never mind sir, we've arrived."

The ambulance comes to a screeching halt and I'm jolted to the side. The back doors open and a group of doctors grab the stretcher that Lara is on and roll her inside. I get out and decide if I should follow or not. I decide not to.

Unknown POV:

I watch John get out of the ambulance and sit down on a bench. He's not even following his wife to the emergency room. What a dick. I think back to the pain that man has caused me, all of the suffering he's caused my family. I'll get back at him, he framed me for a crime he committed and I've had to go into hiding ever since I had to fake my death. Tears come to my eyes as I think on this.

I've been following him for the last 2 years once I've tracked him down. I've had to make a new identity, a new face to blend in with the crowd. That name is Nived, but that will not be my name when I end John.

Lara's POV:

"Push! Push!" I grit my teeth and do as she says. Soon I hear crying and I look down from the ceiling to see my baby girl. "Welcome to the world Rachel." I whisper. Then I grit my teeth once more as I try to get my son out. When he finally takes his first breath he is picked up and rushed to an incubator. "What's happening?!? What's going on?!?" I scream. I try to get up but yet again I am pushed back down.

"Your son is having trouble breathing, so we are putting him in an incubator. Generally this happens when a pregnant woman smokes or can new under wounds over her body." The color drains from my face as I realize what happened. John's abusive actions on me, has hurt out son, and he might not live another day. How will John react?

Authors Note: Damn things are heating up! Who is the mysterious person? What did John do to ruin his life? Also will the baby survive? Some of these questions will be answered next time! Comment who you think the mystery person is! Bye!