3: The Hospital

"Move her now!" A voice said as I opened my eyes. 4 doctors in white coats pushed a carrier I was on down a hallway. One of the doctors looked down at me. "She's awake!" That doctor said and she put a breathing mask on my face. 

"Give her sleeping gas!" Another doctor said and my eyes widened, then I was closing my eyes just as the doctors stopped in a room.

I remember waking up and seeing my heart beat on a monitor and bandages on my stomach. I grit my teeth as I sat up for I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I then remembered what happened, the razor, John, I gasped, my baby! I buzzed the assistance button a million times before a nurse came rushing into my room. "Is everything alright miss?" The blonde nurse asked as I began to cry. 

"M-My baby! Is it ok?!?" The nurse ran up to me. 

"Now dear i'm going to get the doctor and he will tell you whats going on and-" 

I interrupted her, "NO! IS MY BABY OK OR NOT?!?" I began to climb out of the bed but she held me down. 

"Could I get some help here please?" She said, and 3 more nurses came in and held me down. "I'm off to get doctor Michael!" The original nurse said and ran out of the room.

I calmed down a minute after that and then a couple minutes after I had calmed down a doctor that had red hair came in and the nurses left. He had a clipboard in his hand and he looked down and said, "hello Lara, how are you today?" 

I cleared my throat, "i'm fine, but I really must ask-" 

"Don't worry your babies are fine." 

I sighed, "oh thank god I-" I paused and looked at him. "Wait, did you just say babies?" Doctor Micheal nodded. 

"But thats impossible! I'm only 2 weeks pregnant!" 

The doctor laughed, "try a month." He said. I got confused, 

"was in in a coma for a month? or..." I trailed off. He looked up from his clipboard. 

"No Lara, you've only been out for a few days. But it seems you must have taken your pregnancy test 4 weeks after you got pregnant and assumed you got pregnant recently."

I scratched my head. "But, how come I did not get any morning sickness then?" 

Doctor Micheal shrugged, "we were stumped by that also, it just seems you have an incredible immune system. But don't get cocky, you will be throwing up." I nodded and tried to get my mind around having twins. Wow! 

"Do we know the genders?" I asked, the doctor nodded, "yes but do you want to know?" I nodded. He smiled and said, "your having a boy and a girl." I laughed and he smiled. I then began to punch the air in joy. "All right settle down we brought in the police to ask you some questions." My happiness vanished. 

"Why?" Doctor Micheal frowned, "don't you remember? Your husband told us that a man cam into the house and tried to assault you with a razor but he knocked it out of his hand and it went into you. And the man bolted, so we brought in the police to ask you some questions."

This could be it, I could tell the cops the truth and leave John while putting him in jail! The police man walked in and sat down on a chair next to my bed. "Hello Lara, i'm going to ask you some questions about how you got hurt ok?" I nodded. "Alright now please tell the truth." I nodded again but this time more slowly. "ok, what did the man who assaulted you look like?" This was it! I could end all of the beatings! All of the torture! "Lara?" The cop asked. But what would I do? How would I survive with 2 babies as a high school drop out. "Lara!" The cop said more sternly. I was brought back to reality, 

"Oh! Sorry, he was white with a long black beard and black hair." I lied. The cop nodded and wrote down some notes. "Alright just a few more questions."

He then asked me around 5 other questions surrounding the man and the situation I was in when he went to me. After he was done he told me that I had a visitors and that he would send them in. I gripped my sheets as John turned the corner into my room. He shut the door and looked at me with cold dark eyes. After a few seconds I asked, "are you going to apologize?" 

He laughed an evil laugh, "and why should I apologize? Your a dumb bitch who was stupid enough to get pregnant! And could not hold a fucking plate!" He spat on me, "you fucking DESERVE what you got!"

 I whimpered. "D-do you want to keep them?" Bad idea. 

"THEM?!?" He asked. "What the fuck do you mean by, 'them?'" I put on a fake smile. 

"We're having twins!" He groaned. 

"Fuck! What are the genders?" I was horrified. The man I fell in love with, who was rich, wanted nothing to do with his children? 

"A boy and a girl." He yelled in frustration. 

"Really? ANOTHER pussy in the family? I don't want any weak ass girls in my house!!! You can't even have a baby right!!!" He screamed as he began to walk towards me. Quickly I pressed the assistance buzzer before he was on top of me with his hands on my neck. Soon a nurse came in and pulled John off of me and took him out of the room. My breathing began to slow down as I thought about what John had just said to me.

I was discharged from the hospital a day later and the nurses who helped me were giving me some strange looks as I walked out. John was with me as we walked through the long hallways to the parking lot. When we were finally in the underground lot he said, "your going to fucking abort the girl." I turned to him with shock. 

"No John! Why can't we keep both?" He slapped me. I fell to the ground and he leaned in so close I could feel his breath, then he said. 

"Because I want to raise a man who can be just like me and learn that woman are nothing but stupid ass pussies who are good in bed!" I got up and began to ran but he grabbed me. I screamed but he cut me off with a swift kick to the leg. "Lets just get the fuck home so we can talk about this and I can make some new rules. He then dragged Lara to the care and threw her in the backseat. "Your lucky your not in the trunk!" He yelled as he slid into the drivers seat. He then started the car and began to drive back to the hellhole known as home.

NEXT CHAPTER DUE BY FEBUARY 7TH 2017           

Authors Note: Hey guys! I am starting a writing schedule, I should be publishing every Monday like today and if I write a second chapter it will be out on a Wednesday or Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are my days to chill. Anyways hope you like my book so far bye!