10: John's Parents

John's POV:

After what happened to Hannah I began to think. I thought back to my childhood and how I became the person I am today. It's all thanks to my dad.

I was 6 when I witnessed my parents first big fight. "You bitch! Where's my money? I know you took it!" My dad screamed. 

"Drew, not in front of John, please." My father turned to me and grabbed me by the arm. "No he deserves to see every bit of this Grace!" Then as tears flooded down my cheeks my father slapped my mother. Over and over he beat her until she was begging for forgiveness. Then when she was on the floor he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her face up to me.

"Go ahead John hit her! Hit this fucking bitch!" I whimpered, not wanting to hit my bleeding mother. 

"John..." She croaked. 

"What are you waiting for? Do it!" He yelled. I shook my head, I couldn't do this. He dropped my moms hair and then grabbed me, "punishment time!" He dragged me to the kitchen as I screamed and my mother got to her feet. He grabbed a cigaret and lit it all while I was desperately tying to free myself from his grasp. He took 3 big puffs and on the third one my mother walked in.

"Drew you put my child down right now or I fucking swear-" He grabbed a knife and put it to my throat. 

"Take another step and you'll be mopping up you're child's guts." She stopped but looked at me in the eye. 

"John, baby. This is going to hurt but look at me." My father took the end of the cigaret and plunged it into my skin.

I screamed and my mother sobbed as she tried to calm me down. 

"Your mother is a bitch!" He screamed, "say that word! Bitch!" 

I cried, "b-bitch!" I said, 

"Good, good, now are you ready to do as I ask? Or do you want more cigar burns?" 

"I'll do as you say daddy," then I was shoved over to my mom. 

"Slap her." His words were cold. 

I raised my hand and my mother nodded, "it's ok baby, just do it." So I did, as hard as I could I slapped her across the face. My father put his arm on my shoulder. 

"John i'm gonna teach you all about how to be a man."

The next bunch of years he taught me about how to be a man. Hell, he even made me have sex at the age of 14 so he could teach me that a man is more dominant during sex. His messages became more and more convincing, but when I was 25 he was arrested for killing my mother.  I don't blame him, she was a bitch. But currently he's serving an 150 year sentence. I was not sad, dad taught me that I couldn't cry because men don't cry.

He taught me everything I know today, and I plan to inflict his knowlage into my son. As for Laura and the other twin, i've got a plan in mind. But Hannah, damn why did you have to do this. I loved our fuck fest but you had to ruin it. I don't mind, like my father said. 

Take your bitches as they come and go.

Authors Note: Hello, sorry for not updating in a while. That truly is my fault. Also I know this might be weird but i'm a boy. I know you must be like WHAAAAAAAT???? YOUR A BOY? WRITING A STORY LIKE THIS?????? I know, but I firmly believe in women's rights and I just wanted to write a fictional story about how they are mistreated. What did you think when you read I am a boy? Message me your thoughts on it! Bye!