4: Choices

John's POV:

As we drove home I thought about the last 24 hours. The pregnancy, the razor, the twins. That fucking woman is a mess. If I hadn't picked her off her ass and married her she would be right where she should be, on the street.

My dad taught me that woman are nothing less than slaves and that you should do whatever you want with them. He even taught me how to throw a punch and he made me practice on my mom. I was scared at first but then I began to see his point of view, and then I was doing what my dad did. I plan to teach my son those same lessons when he's born, but fuck! A girl too?!? I swear to god, if she plans to keep that pussy in her stomach I will beat her senseless. 

"John?" Lara said from the back. 

I grit my teeth, "what the fuck do you want woman?" I spat at her.

"John, I'm keeping both of the kids." She said. I sigh in anger as I stop at a red light. She's never really argued with me like this, maybe it's because of her pregnancy hormones. 

"And why the fuck should I listen to you?" I said, she answered almost immediately. 

"Because we have all of the money, it's my body, and if you beat me about it you risk hurting the girl and the boy." I was speechless, she had good points,  since when was Lara smart? 

"Fine." I spat at her, "but we will be having some new rules when we get home." I looked back at her, she nodded. I glared at her and looked back at the road just as the light turned green.

Lara's POV:

Wow, John listened to what I had to say, that never happened! But I'm still nervous about my twins. I feel my belly and giggle at the thought of 2 creatures growing inside me. "Shut the fuck up!" Said John from the front. I did as he said and sat up strait. I looked out of the window and saw that our house was a block away.

We pulled into our driveway and John slid out of his car smoothly. "I was going to call my brother and tell him about our baby-" John turned around and slapped me. 

"You're not going to call your brother!" He yelled, "he doesn't even CARE about a whore like you." I stood up and felt my cheek which I'm sure had a red spot on it. 

"You said you would not hit me!" I said. He shook his head. "I won't hit your stomach, i'll still hit your body, but i'll keep the babies alive. Now come inside you whore." He then turned around and walked into the house.

After I had hung up my coat I went into the kitchen where I saw John sitting in a chair, arms crossed. "Sit." He said in a bland voice. I did as he said and sat in one of the 3 chairs that were next to him. "It's time to set up some new rules." He said

"First rule, you will take care of your morning sickness. But I swear to god Lara, if you throw up anywhere besides a toilet, you get beat." I nodded at that impossible rule. "Second, when the babies come, you will be taking cake of feeding, bathing, all of that lame shit." I nodded once more. "Third, since I can't fuck you any more, i'm bringing someone over today to fuck." Now this I had to protest. 

"John! You can't cheat on me!" I said. He slapped my face again. 

"Yes. I. Can. Plus what use is a woman who can't have sex?" He laughed. 

"But i'm here!" I said, "won't that be weird?" He put a finger in the air. "That brings me to rule number 4! Your weak Lara." I look down in shame. "Your weak and I can't have a weak woman raising my children, so you spend 5 hours a day in the basement to make you stronger. Starting now."

He grabs me and drags me across the floor even though I scream. "Quiet Lara, my hooker gets here in 15 minutes so shut the fuck up!" He hurls me down the stairs and I cover my belly as I fall. 

Once I get up I say, "i'll scream! She'll hear me!" 

John chuckled, "no she won't! These walls are soundproof!" He then threw down some food and water. 

"Why?" I asked. "What?" He said, "why do you do this to woman?" I yell. He says nothing for a few seconds with his hand on the door. For A second I think he actually feels bad. 

"Fuck off!" He screams and slams the door shut. Leaving me in total darkness.

NEXT CHAPTER OUT BY FEBUARY 12 2017

Authors Note: Hey you guys! Hope you like my story so far! Stay cool and get ready for the Monday update! Bye!