12: Here They Come

John's POV:

Lara is gonna give birth soon. I can't wait till my son learns what it is to be a man. I know i've said that before but I had a dream. One where my boy was beating the shit out of Lara, I stood by laughing.

Nothing much has happened around the house. I bring in some hookers every few days, no big deal. I know that Lara is trying to make some sort of plan to get out. No way in hell she's getting away from me. That is my son in her body, MINE. And no two faced bitch is gonna try and smuggle him out. I considered letting Lara go after I got my son, but that wouldn't work. She'd eventually call the cops and I'd end up in the slammer, so fuck that idea.

There is one thing that Lara doesn't know. But when she does find out about what i'm hiding, she's never gonna fucking try to escape. Never.

Maya's POV:

The last time I saw Lara was months ago, and she left in a hurry after seeing something on her phone, it was strange. I sip at my coffee as I look out my window, it's raining hard. The weather matches my feelings.

Something... terrible has happened in my family. Something that is weird and unexplained. My younger sister, Hannah has gone missing. It's been 2 months and still we have no clue where she is. Leading up to her disappearance she had been going out a lot. She mostly told me she was going to hang out with her friends. Hannah was always impulsive and being the 26 year old sibling I was always expecting the worst. Well this is maybe the worst.

I don't know what happened to her but you can bet your ass i'm gonna find out.

Lara's POV:

I can't wait until my babies are here, in my arms. But I also don't want John near them. I have a few more weeks though before I have to deal with that.

John now lets me sleep in the guest bedroom, it been like a dream. Of course normal people sleep in beds all of the time but me, I'm like a slave. A dirty, pregnant, abused slave that only has a sliver of hope to survive.

I get up and begin to walk to the door of the bedroom when suddenly I feel something wet near my crotch. Then I gasp, my water just broke. How could this be? I'm a couple of weeks away! Then the contractions start. I fall to the group and scream.
"Fucking help me! Their coming! The babies are coming!"

Then as my vision blurs and my head hits the ground. My door opens to reveal John. He looks at me annoyed then when he sees my damp clothes he goes wide eyed. I close my eyes just as he reaches for my arm.

Authors Note: So sorry I haven't updated in a while, testing at my school is s nightmare. But whoa ho! Here come the twins! What will happen to them? Find out next time! Comment. Like. Share. Bye!