Interlude

This chapter will be about the classifications, so no Harry or Snape :(

Everyone in the wizarding world has a classification, even muggle borns although muggles do not. Muggles do not know about classifications just as they don't know about magic.

They are: Alpha and Omega, they go together. Then Master and Pet they also go together, Neutrals they are basically like muggles but with magic. And Guardians and littles.

Alphas and Omegas:

They basically are like regular people but with a few changes, first off they have scent glands. What's that? They are two raised patches of skin on either side of where their neck meets shoulder that can tell any other Alpha or Omega what classification they are. Alphas go into something called Rut, which is basically when they get really over protective and horny, for about a day or two, three times a year. Omegas go into heat about once every two months and that's a five day thing where all they want is for an Alpha to bond with them. ( and bite their scent gland- that's called marking) this is usually done through sex. But after that is over they are like regular people. Alphas and Omegas can both be either female or male. Omegas no matter their gender can have children.

Master and Pet:

Masters are Dominants -They take charge, call the shots and lead their partners. But Masters are not always mean or strict they can also be very gentle and sweet. Pets are extremely submissive they crave to be lead and told what to do. Pets can be very sweet and shy but they can also be loud and bubbly it just depends on the person.

Neutrals:

Are just like the way wizards and witches were written in the books.

Guardians and Littles:

Guardians can be a Mommy, Daddy, Papa, Mama or anything else they and their little decide to be called. They are like Masters, but more parent like (no sex). Guardians are basically asexual. But not all asexuals are guardians. Littles are also asexual, they are essentially a child in all except their physical body. Guardians feel a need to care for someone or people, they want to make sure those around them are content and happy. Littles have a 'little headspace', which is basically when their mind accepts that they are little and that adult part finally shuts up. Littles crave to be taken care of, they need someone else to lead them through life. Littles can be a range of ages, from 0-6 months to 10 years old it just depends on the person. A 'Daddy Voice' can also be used by 'Mommy's' it is just a tone of voice that when they use it on someone they are compatible with it will make the little melt, it relaxes them and makes everything seem not as important anymore.

Being compatible with someone is basically like in books and movies when they have a soulmate they need to find etc. except this is not for romance although most littles and guardians end up loving each other fiercely just not in that way.

Classification Potion:

Is a potion that every school administers to the graduating class, to every student. It is not a difficult potion to make, though it is illegal for everyone to make except those few with a permit to make it. The drinker glows a certain colour:

Alpha - Dark blue

Omega - Red

Neutral - White

Master - Black

Pet - Purple

Guardian - Green

Little - Light Blue

The ministry demands that every witch or wizard over the age of seventeen take it. Once they take it, there are books and classes they can take to learn about what they need.

Harry's little age is around two and a half.

Hope that answers everyone's questions!