Icky Sicky pt. 4

Harry woke up on the couch again, though this time Daddy wasn't here. He squinted in the semi darkness trying to find him. Harry sat up groaning softly, his head felt like a heard of hippogriffs was fighting over a pheasant in it. He looked around again, Daddy still wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. Maybe he had gotten tired of taking care of him......

Harry lowered his head, eyes burning with unshed tears. He should have known that he would leave him, that he would get tired and stop wanting to be his Daddy. Just like Lucius said, Daddy didn't want him anymore, being sick had been the straw that broke the camels back.

Harry carefully climbed off the couch, the low flickering light was making his head hurt more. He needed medicine. Harry wasn't sure if he was 100% little right now. He felt kid of like he was floating in between.

Harry stumbled across the room, his eyes refusing to stay open fully. He remembered when he had used to get sick at the Dursleys. They had ignored that he was sick, forcing him to do his chores anyway even if they were outside in the winter. They would stuff him in his cupboard locking him in if they thought he was in any way contagious, sometimes for days on end. Harry sighed, as he reached the table, collapsing into a kitchen chair. He could barely stand on his feet anymore, his body felt really weak, like a breeze could knock him over.

Harry thought of the orphanage, if Daddy didn't want him maybe Henry would like to be his friend.... What if Daddy had gone to get Emily to get him? Harry whimpered at the thought his hands going to protect his bottom. He never wanted to see Emily again. The Dursleys would have made him go back to her, especially because he hated her so much. Uncle Vernon used to love making Harry do things he hated, always making him clean out the garbage bins with a toothbrush then telling him that was only toothbrush he'd be given.

Harry knew he needed medicine if he was going to be able to run away before Emily got here. He slowly stood up holding onto the table for support. He reached up to the cabinet with all of the potions, but his fingers just fell short. Daddy was so much taller than him, Harry would never be able to reach it. He looked around, his eyes landing on the kitchen chair. He pulled it over to the cupboard shushing it when it scraped loudly across the floor. What if they were waiting until he woke up? He needed to stay quiet so they wouldn't catch him.

He climbed on the chair, his knees shaking a little. He reached up pulling the cupboard door open. The little bit of air that the door caused sent Harry into shivers all over again. Harry struggled to stay up right, his body was trembling so much. Daddy has a lot of potions, Harry didn't know where to start. Muggle medicine was so much easier, it said right on the bottle what it did, these potions were all in glass vials with Daddy's messy scrawl labeling them.

Harry remembered that once he had stolen a few pills from the medicine cabinet for his cough and Uncle Vernon had beat him and made him sleep outside, in February!

Harry flinched at the phantom cold, that had been awful. He started reading the labels trying to find one that sounded semi useful.

Aha!

Pepper up Potion, and it was Daddy's version so it was better!

Harry smiled his Daddy was so smart. His smile faded as he remembered why he was doing this, Daddy was giving him away.

Harry took the bottle, uncorking it and gagging at the pungent smell.

"Bottoms up," he whispered. He tipped the bottle back swallowing the entire thing. It never occurred to him how many doses it was.