Potion ingredients and a Picnic

Harry was leaning his head on Daddy's shoulder as he carried him out of the nursery. He had just woken up from his morning nap and he was still a little sleepy.

"Yesterday was a lot of fun wasn't it my Harry?" Daddy asked his voice doing that nice rumble Harry liked.

Harry nodded, content to suck on his dummy and not answer him verbally.

"We are going to spend today outside as well," Daddy said idly accioing a black bag to himself. He started filling it with a few things for Harry and some food items for the day.

Harry made a humming noise, to show he was listening.

"We could have a picnic," Daddy said looking down at him.

Harry smiled at him from behind his dummy, nodding shyly.

"You like that, do you?" He asked smirking slightly.

Daddy moved throughout their chambers packing everything they needed, letting Harry cuddle in his arms quietly.

"Come sleepy boy, let's get your shoes on,"

"Whe'e we's gonna go, Daddy?" Harry asked from behind his dummy.

"I was thinking we could go on a potion ingredients hunt through the forbidden forest and then we can have lunch by the lake, but no swimming today it's a bit chillier than yesterday,"

"No fishies?" Harry asked a slight pout on his face.

"No fish today dove," Daddy said slipping on Harry's shoes.

"aww,"

Snape ruffled his hair and set him down gently on the floor. He took Harry's hand in his own, lifting the bag in the other. He took Harry's dummy and slipped it into the bag, "I'd like to hear your voice a bit, today." He teased him leading him out of the dungeons.

.......................

"Careful about the mud Harry," Daddy warned his focus mostly on the low green plant in front of him.

"What's dat Daddy?" Harry asked crouching down next to him. He had a muddy handprint on his tan shorts, from when he had decided it would be a good idea to see how deep one of the mud puddles went.

"This is a Corpse flower, It's very useful for my version of the pepper-up potion that I make for the hospital wing," Daddy explained carefully cutting it by the root and storing it in one of the glass vials he brought.

"Oh," Harry said he switched to crawling on his knees and turned around not caring that he was getting covered in mud and leaves. "Oooh d'er's 'nother one!" Harry said snatching it out of the ground and holding it up proudly for Daddy.

Daddy smiled at him taking the (dandelion) flower from Harry and putting it in a vial. "I want this one to go on our table, I think it's too nice to put in a potion,"

Harry smiled he loved when Daddy displayed his stuff where people could see it.

"I need a few more things and then we can have our lunch," Daddy said standing. He reached for Harry's hand before making a face at the sight of it. His hand was covered in mud, no skin was visible.

"I see you were playing with some mud," he commented sardonically raising an eyebrow at Harry's sheepish grin.

"I was lookin ta see how fars it go," Harry explained.