Malfoy Manor

Harry turned and fled down the hall, running as fast as he could. He needed to get out of here, now!

"Where do you think you're going?" Lucius was leaning casually against the locked front door examining his snake cane. Harry screeched to a halt, how did he get there so fast?

"Let me go!" he yelled. He started looking around for a different way out but the only other exit was the hall that he had just come from.

"No, You'll be staying here for quite a while. You see, I'm going to be your new Daddy," he said smirking at Harry's horrified face.

"Never," Harry growled. He knew he needed to be fully big to deal with this, but he couldn't quite get there. A big part of him just wanted to curl up and cry for Daddy.

"Oh, yes," Lucius slowly walking forward.

Harry's brain kicked into flight or fight mode. He surged forward and kicked Lucius in the shin, watching as he crumpled to the floor.

"You will pay for that Potter!" he yelled jumping back up. But Harry was already half way down the hall. He didn't dare look back as he ran, ignoring all the doors and looking for a big window. He turned another corner and bumped into something hard, falling to the floor. Harry looked up and gasped. It was Draco.

"Hello Harry," Draco smiled wolfishly. Harry scrambled up and tried backing away but he bumped into someone, he was terrified to turn around.

"Going somewhere?" Lucius purred, in his ear. The hair on the back of Harry's neck stood up. He needed to get out of here.

Draco pulled his wand at the same moment Harry felt a wand being shoved in his lower back.

"March," Lucius ordered.

Harry held in a whimper. This wasn't good.

They marched him through the manor at wand point. Harry kept in his comments, knowing they would only get him in trouble. The meaner they were to him the more he slipped into little headspace. Harry knew he would not be able to stay big while here.

"Here we are, the baby's room," Lucius said in a smooth voice shoving him forward. Harry fell on his knees into the room. He slowly looked up and felt his stomach crop. There was a giant cage in there, disguised as a crib. The bars reaching far higher than his head would be, even on tiptoe. It was a prison.

"No! I won't go in there! I won't let you lock me awa-"

"Get. In. Now." Lucius growled his wand at Harry's throat. Harry stood up, straightening his shoulders.

"No." he squared his jaw.

"No? Oh," Lucius chuckled ominously, fingering his wand.

Harry gulped, his eyes going wide in fear. "I-"

"The baby wants to disobey me? Hmm, well I'll have to punish you for that I'm afraid,"

Harry couldn't hold in the whimper this time, his bum was still aching from Emily, he couldn't handle another spanking on top of that.

Harry shook his head 'no', his hands flying to protect his rear.

"You don't want a spanking?" Lucius asked, raising a blonde brow.

Harry nodded fervently.

"Then get in the crib, before I reach one. Three....."

Harry bit his lip, he really didn't want a spanking, but getting into that crib would be a huge mistake, he wouldn't be able to get out.

"Two.."

Harry scurried to the crib opening, a long narrow door with a lock at least three feet above his head.

"Good boy," Lucius said, patting him on the head just a bit too hard.

He opened up the door and pushed Harry inside quickly latching and locking it. Harry sat on his knees and looked at him through the black bars.

"Good night," Lucius called turning off the lights and shutting the door. The room was pitch black, Daddy had always put a night light on. Harry looked around in the pitch black room, wishing his mind would stop running wild. He kept thinking he saw someone in one of the corners of the room but every time he strained to see, nothing was there.

Harry crawled to the corner of the 'crib' and sat down curling up. He put his head on his knees and let himself cry out all his fear and sadness. His Daddy would never find him now.