Ron's Reaction

Daddy and Harry walked out of their rooms, Harry gripping Daddy's hand tight. The second the door opened they stopped in their tracks Minerva, Ron, Hermione and Neville stood before them. Harry and Snape stared, both of them shocked.

There were three cries of 'Harry!'

As minerva looked to Snape, her lips pursued.

"Harry what the bloody hell are you doing with Snape?" Ron asked his face red, his hand clutching his wand at his side.

"Oh Harry! We were so worried when you never showed up for lunch and then for two days you were gone! Not even an owl!" Hermione said shrilly.

Harry stared at them lost for words. Now that he was standing in front of them he had no idea what to say. The shock of seeing Ron and Hermione sooner than expected had shoved him forcibly out of his little headspace.

"I....er...I got tested." Harry said bracing himself.

"Tested? Really!?"

"What are you mate?"

Ron and Hermione spoke at the same time. Neville stood there watching Harry with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah....anything new happen?" Harry asked, shifting from foot to foot, trying to change the topic of conversation. Snape had let go of his hand, he was talking to Minerva.

"Harry!" Hermione scolded.

"Sorry..." Harry said sheepishly. Harry glanced over to Snape he was deep in conversation with Minerva, he must have put a silencing bubble around them as Harry couldn't hear what he was saying.

"What are you Harry?" Ron asked, looking to Snape too.

"You have to promise not to get mad. It's not like I have any control over it." Harry said, his heart trying to beat out of his chest. He pulled his cloak tighter around him making sure his overalls were hidden from view.

"What are you?" Hermione asked, placing a hand on his cloak covered arm.

"Im...er well the things is, ...I'm a little." Harry said, his voice becoming smaller and smaller as he talked.

Ron, Hermione and Neville stared at Harry in shock all of their jaws dropping.

"Come on mate, don't pull something like that it's not funny," Ron said giving a weak laugh. Hermione eyed him with a hard look. While Neville sort of smiled at him his eyes warmer than they were before.

"Yeah it's the truth." Harry said looking at them through his fringe, Hermione had taken a step back when he had told them the warmth from her hand gone.

"Are you sure Harry?" Hermione asked her face stricken.

"Yeah, what's the problem? People are tested as littles everyday so what if I'm one?" Harry asked getting defensive.

"What's the problem?!" Ron yelled getting close to Harry's face, his own face red. "You're a fricken little Harry! I can't be mates with a little! What are we gonna do now? Play dolls and suck on dummies?!" Ron raged, spit flying.

"Don't be mean to him Ron!" Neville said, injecting himself between them.

"Don't you yell at Ron!" Hermione shrieked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Don't yell at Neville!" Harry said, glaring at her. He moved back wanting to have some personal space.

"So what If I'm a little and yeah I may want a dummy or to play or to-to be tucked in! I never had those things Ron! I've never had a parent or anyone!" Harry yelled, tears threatening to spill over.

"You don't need them! You've been doing just fine without them!" Ron yelled, now looking at him in disgust.

"Ron!" Neville said, outraged on Harry's behalf. He stood next to Harry staring at Ron in disbelief.

"Don't you 'Ron' me Neville! You only like it cause you're a guardian!" He rounded on Harry again, "And why were you with Snape?! Don't you dare tell me that Snape is your guardian I'll throw a fit I will." Ron said pointing a finger at the professor, still deep in conversation, oblivious to the fight around him.

"As a matter of fact he is! And he's the best Daddy ever!" Harry yelled, the D word slipping out.

"You disgust me the lot of you!" Ron roared. "Thank merlin Hermione and I are neutral's and not a freaks like you." Ron said shaking his head as he grabbed Hermione's hand.

"Don't you dare call my son a freak!" Snape yelled, finally joining. He came next to Harry squeezing his arm lightly.

"Your son?!" Ron said disgusted.

"Yes my son! Now get out of Weasley before I make you," Snape thundered, his eyes blazing.

Ron sneered at him and Harry as he and Hermione walked away neither looking back.

Snape turned back Harry, he caught sight of Neville and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you still here Mr. Longbottom?"

"I'm sorry for the way Ron acted," Neville said looking Snape in the eye.

"So am I." Snape said crouching down to look Harry in the eye.

"Harry? Are you alright?" He asked gently ignoring Neville's presence.

Harry looked up at him his eyes red. "That was so much worse than I thought," he whispered, his eyes lost.

"Oh Harry I'm so sorry." Snape said softly pulling him close. Harry stayed stiff, his arms down at his sides his chin resting in his shoulder, his entire body trembling.

"I'll leave now," Neville said quietly, walking away sadly.

Snape picked Harry up and moved to unlock the front door to their rooms.

"I thought you had classes now?" Harry asked quietly.

"I do, dove, but I think after that you need a little extra comfort," Snape walked into the nursery and pulled Cesar from his blanket nest and placed him in Harry's arms. He walked to the change table and pulled out a dummy from one of the drawers and gently pushed it in Harry's unresisting mouth.

Harry finally relaxed his shoulders slumping as he let out a whimper and let his arms circle his Daddy's neck, "Ron was mean Daddy, he no love me no more." Harry whimpered hot tears running down his cheeks. He was definately little again.

"I know, dove, I know it hurts," Daddy soothed, rocking him gently in his arms as he walked back out the front door.

He continued walking down the corridor Harry safely in his arms his head nestled in his neck. He was still crying quietly, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Minerva told me that she has informed all of the staff of our situation," Daddy said quietly.

"She did?"

"Yes, and they are all eagerly waiting to meet you again so to speak."

Harry blushed, squeezing Cesar tighter to him. Daddy entered the great hall and stalked down the aisles. Harry kept his face hidden, he knew that he needed to get over his fear of everyone knowing, but he was still really shy. He didn't fight Daddy as he walked through the great hall safely in his arms.

He sat down towards the end of the table, Harry sitting in his lap facing away from the students.

"Your attention please," Minerva said standing up from the Headmistresses chair. Once the hall quieted down she began to speak again. "There have been a few changes in staff for the next few weeks until the summer term. Professor Snape will be returning to potions." There was a spattering of applause, "Professor Slughorn has retired. I am....pleased to announce that Mr. Skeeter will be the new defence against the dark arts teacher." She gave a tight smile as she sat down. Leading the students in applauding the now standing man. He had vibrant blonde curly hair, he was wearing a horrible green suit with a purple robe on top a crooked smile on his face.

Harry looked up Daddy his eyes wide, "Rita's husband?" Harry asked horrified.

"Her brother."