It's Better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On

Alright guys, now the story going to take a bit of a turn, there will be physical abuse coming up as well as emotional. And Neglect, and Harry will be forced to things against his will (nothing sexual) just wanted to give you a heads up.

Side note: the story will eventually go back to each chapter having a mini plot and mostly fluff, but right now I have a plot I want to write.

Harry sucked in another breath as he let out a wail. He was sitting smack in the middle of the room. He wouldn't let Emily touch him until he got Cesar.

"Wan'- wan' Cesar!!!" he shrieked kicking his feet as hard as he could.

"I know but I can't get him, I'm not sure you'll-"

"NO! No! No! Wan' him now! Get him now!! I wan' Cesar!" he sobbed, his face was red, tears spilling down his cheeks. Poor Harry had lost his Daddy his home and his best turtle all in one day, his heart couldn't take it.

Emily sighed irritatedly as she bent down to try and pick him up. Harry angrily shoved her away as hard as he could knocking her into one of the cribs.

"Harry!" she said angrily straightening back up.

"Don' care! Wan' Cesar!" he tried to catch his breath to yell more but he couldn't, he was to worked up. Daddy would know what to do but Daddy wasn't here anymore. He cried harder, his entire body trembling.

"Harry stop it! I don't have the patience to deal with a tantrum right now," she huffed attempting to pick him up again.

Harry screamed as loudly as he could and bit her, hard, on the arm.

"Ow! You little creep that hurt!" she yelled cradling her bleeding arm to her chest. She glared down at him.

"Good!" Harry yelled back, he shoved her again this time she fell hard on her back. He shot up from the floor and ran to the door wrenching it open. Emily had forgotten to lock it.

Harry was going back to Daddy, and no one was going to stop him.

................

Severus' heart lurched. The entire room looked like they all believed Skeeter, with his sad sighing and emotional sniffling. His chance of winning was getting slimmer and slimmer. Just then the main doors opened up and in walked his salvation, Remus Lupin.

Now the question remained: Would he help Severus?

................

Harry glanced both ways before darting down the hall. Tall iron doors lined both sides, there were no windows. Harry screeched to a stop as he heard voices approaching, he needed to hide. Quickly!

"Harry get back here!" Oh no, Emily was coming.

Harry ran to the nearest door and tried the handle it was open. He quickly went in and closed the door with a snap. He turned around and gasped.

Jackpot.

He was in the garbage room. He walked to the far wall and pulled open a large metal shoot. He peered into the shaft and smiled he could see light at the end, that meant it lead outside! He wrinkled his nose at the smell.

Honestly, the things he did for Daddy.

He sucked in a big breath of clean air and heaved himself up into the metal door. He was just about to slide down when the hall door burst open and three female nurses stood there, one of the being Emily.