Bath Time

Harry sucked in a big breath, his right hand clutching his crotch, trying to keep himself from peeing. His left hand was firmly grasped in Daddy's as they walked towards the castle. Harry didn't want Daddy to know he had to go, there was no way he was going in a nappy! That was for babies. They were walking up the front steps, the sun was going to go down soon and soon everyone would be back from Hogsmead. Harry was panting with the effort of running alongside Daddy's long strides and keeping his liquid in. Thank Merlin there was no one walking around. They got through the castle unnoticed, Harry knew that eventually everyone in the Wizarding world would know, but he just wasn't ready for them yet.

They reached the door to their rooms and harry yanked his hand away from Daddy's shoving it into his crotch, he tried not to dance around. Daddy was opening the door not sparing him a glance when he ushered him inside. Harry knew he had to think fast to get Daddy to leave but what to do?... Harry suddenly got an idea.

He took his hands away from his crotch and immediately regretted it, he squeezed his thighs together just two more minutes and then he could pee.

"Daddy?" he asked sweetly making sure his face looked neutral.

"Yes?" he turned away from whatever he was doing in the kitchen and looked at Harry, still in his cloak and shoes standing in the middle of the living room.

"Can I see my nursery p'ease?" he asked, peeking up at Daddy through his fringe.

Daddy nodded,"Of course let me just add in a few things wait here." He said, walking off one of his hands sliding into his robe pocket.

Harry smirked and ran for the door he assumed was a bathroom, he shoved it open and quickly closed it. He turned around and doubled over in pain his tummy was cramping and it was really hurting. He slowly straightened up a bit and tore off his cloak, next he pulled down his pajama pants his nappy came into view.

Yuck , he thought, he was never using that thing ever.

He reached towards one of the tapes and pulled, it wouldn't budge! He began to yank at it with all his might it still wouldn't come off. He tried on the other one and it to, was stuck. He tried to just slide it down his hips but it wouldn't come off. At this point he was sweating, one hand clutching his stomach the other trying to violently rip off the darn thing.

He whimpered, tears starting to spill down his cheeks he was in so much pain! Harry knew what he had to do but he really didn't want to do it. It was something a baby would do. Harry stopped tugging on the tapes, his bladder pulsing with the need to empty itself. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to relax his muscles enough to go, nothing happened.

Harry tried breathing deeply, ignoring the pain in his tummy.

Nothing happened.

Harry let out a sob, as his stomach violently cramped again, he couldn't see because he was crying so much. He startled when he heard a voice behind him.

"You should have told me you had to go, Harry." Daddy sounded resigned as he picked Harry up.

He carried him to one of the arm chairs he sat down and pulled Harry onto his lap, Harry's back to his front. Harry kept crying, afraid that on top of the pain he was now in trouble with Daddy. His cries took on a new level.

"Hush, baby, Daddy will help you, but you need to trust me, can you do that?"

"Uh huh Daddy." He whimpered, still clutching his stomach. He just wanted the pain to go away.

"Listen to my voice. Relax Harry, I won't be mad, it's okay just let go..." Daddy began to rub circles onto his lower tummy, the pressure slowly increasing as he spoke in his 'Daddy Voice.'