Kristoffer

I never expected things for me to get involved into something that I somehow close in between.

Until it finally came.

Right then, confusions are all in me.  My thoughts says not to, but my heart says the other way around.

I am never fond of lovestories which says the obvious. I am the not-mind-like individual, not until they made me remember.

Not until I'd finally regret it.

She really still the usual. That even as I roam around, only few cams are present. The one that she really hated. She do thus the ordinary.

~

I have that doubt and I mean it. The time na natanong na nga nila ako. Tanong na hindi ko inaasahang magagawa ko na.

"Be whom you are, care on whom you have. Spread on what you may. Cause that's what your will is. That's god's will."

Her last phrase before people can notice her last cue. As I remember every bit of it.

"Good morning and thank you. Have a pleasant day everyone."

Her last greeting of smiles as I realized how she's still the usual tita I have known.

The usual Lianna Marie who never had a word for goodbye but saying thanks instead.

The so known who never chooses the lights of the afternoon and evenings but only the mornings for a greeting instead.

She is, whom she really is.

~

"This is it, Toff. You ready?"

Unang tanong na ni Manthz ng sa wakas ay dumating na nga ang hinihintay na pagkakataon.

"I think I'm ready now, Manthz." as I smiled at her with no doubts then, na agaran rin niyang tinugunan.

"I'm glad you are." as she tapped my shoulders, na tinanguan ko lang rin pagkatapos kaya't ngumiti na lamang siya ulit.

"Sige na nga. Punta ka na dun. Kaya mo na 'yan, tiwala lang." sagot pa niya as she push me to the path kung saan ko na mahaharap si tita Lian.

Pumunta na nga ako roon, at sa huling pagkakataon ay sinulyapan ang gawi ni Manthz kasama sina ate Max at ang kaibigan nitong si Moses. Yeah right, only Moses.

And at last.  Humarap na nga ako kasabay ng isang malaking hiningang pinakawalan as I walked to her with head on.