[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2]

Moses

I know that was just a hypothetical question she were curious with. Yet still, I never expected that coming from her.

Para bang it was just a simple question to answer. And by her looks I know it was just all curiousity of innocence.

The calm she was the nervous I am. And I don't even know why! Big deal? I guess.

"Seriously? I-Itatanong mo talaga yan?" dagdag ko pa. I don't care if she notice my stutters. For now, all I wanna hear is her confirmation. Like, What?!

Pero parang wala lang talaga sa kanya. It only sounds like a casual question to ask. Kibit- balikat pa niya itong pinagkatawanan.

"What? I mean. Tinatry ko kasing iput up ang situation nila sa'tin.. Ayun nga what if ganun ang sitwasyon natin sa kanila then nagi--"

"Hep! Scratch that thing for pete's sake! Maxy. I'm begging you.." I even gesture my hand to stop her words. Winaksi pa nga pagkatapos.

"Hey! Grabe siya oh! Ano bang problema dun? Geez Mose, you seem so guilty." natawa pa siya.

And by hearing  what she said. Di ko narin naiwasang magreklamo.

"No i'm not." I furrowed my brows.

"Yes, you are." madalian niyang sagot.

"I'm not, okay." sagot ko naman ulit pabalik. Still di parin siya nagpatalo sa sagutan namin. She even chuckle again.

"My gosh Mosey, so you really are so guilty! Really?" and so for the last time. I protested.

"I said I'm not. Okay Maxy?" Pero ang inakala kong paghinto niya ay may mas lalala pa palang baon. Tss. So Maxine.

"You keep on saying your not, but your face were too obvious you are! Geez Mosey, I can't believe you right now. Haha" she answered again.

"My god! So does it mean.. You we--"

"Max! I told you okay." dadagdag pa sana siya but I already stop her before doing that.

And damn! I am regretting doing that. Cause unfortunately.. The playful Max, strikes!

"Guilty~" sabi niya pa after she went closer to my face. She even starts to tickle me on my waste! For pete's sake!

Agad nga akong lumayo to avoid her ticklings. "No I'm not! Hey, stop that Max. Tss." sita ko pa sa ginagawa niya.

"Yes you are! Haha. So you like me pala ha? Hm?" and their, she seem to be hitting a jackpot sa tuloy-tuloy paring pangungulit sa'kin.

"I never said that. Tss, so assuming Maxy." sagot ko as I keep my phase backwards while she in the other hand took forward.

"Tss~ So assuming Maxy.." sumay pa niya sa sinabi ko. "Liar. Luh! As if naman di kita kilala. Hmp!" humalukipkip pa siya ng sinabi yun. As we were still doing our thing.

"Eh sa totoo naman ah. Tss. Can you stop that? Geez." protesta ko pa, habang pinipigilan parin siya sa ginagawa.

"Oh really? Bah'la ka diyan. Denial! Haha." Pilit parin niya akong inaabot para kilitiin. And again! Unfortunately, she cornered me already.

"Gotcha! Wala ka ng takas! Haha." what the hell! This is my weakness!

Ayoko talagang kinikiliti niya ako. Natatalo na kasi ako. I'm really too vurnerable when it comes to her tickles! Urgh!

"Hey stop that Maxy. Haha. Hey!" tatawa-tawa ko na ngang pagpigil sa tuloy-tuloy niyang kiliti sa'kin.

We were running around the hall of the their kitchen. Natigil lang ata iyon until her mom finally came home kasama ang kapatid niyang si Dust.