Nick??? Joe???

Demi's P.O.V.

Joe and Nick stood there on my porch, paparazzi going crazy around the front of my house with cameras flashing and all I could hear was the faint sound of them shouting random questions out at us about the baby and about the boys' tour that started soon. I couldn't even remember when it started anymore. Nick looked instantly worried when he saw me, but Joe was looking down, so he couldn't see me.

"Can we come in?" Nick asked and I nodded my head, letting them both inside and I shut the door, groaning as the nausea came back and I sat down on the stairs, leaning my head against the cool, cream-colored wall that made me feel a little better. Nick sat down beside me, laying one of his hands over mine as it rested on my stomach and Joe stood in front of me, now looking at me instead of the ground. "Mom said you're not doing too good... you okay?" Nick asked and I shook my head slowly, feeling tears burning my eyes but I tried my hardest to keep them back.

"I can't even eat anymore. I can't keep anything down." My voice came out raspier than usual and Nick pulled me into his side. I cuddled into him, burying my head into his chest, my arms locking around his waist as his locked around my body.

"We'll leave if you want to be alone." Joe offered, but I shook my head and closed my eyes as I stayed close to Nick. I hope Nick knew that this was my way of letting him know that I forgave him. I think he got it because he kissed the top of my head. "Well, we just wanted to talk to you, but I'll go first since as I know you probably don't want to see me as much as Nick..." Joe knelt down in front of me so we were at the same eye-level. I didn't say anything. I was afraid that the nausea would get worse if I opened my mouth to speak. "I just thought I'd let you know that I've been going to that anger management course and it's really... helping me. I'm excited for this baby, Demi and I want to be here for you." Joe said softly, a small smile on his face and I just nodded my head. I didn't really need or want to hear this from him. If he was really excited about this, then he would have come over before now. "And, I wanted to know whether or not you felt up to coming on tour with us? It starts tomorrow and you haven't gotten back to us ye-" Nick shook his head and I only knew that because I felt it against mine. He must not want me to feel pushed to answer him or something. Joe sighed and I opened my eyes to see him standing up. "Call me if you need anything, alright?" Joe said and I just nodded, watching him leave and shut the door behind him. I didn't say anything to Nick. I got impossibly closer to him, letting his scent take over me and I closed my eyes again as I gripped onto him tighter. Nick rubbed my back slowly, instantly comforting me but it didn't make the nausea go away. Tears started to roll down my cheeks even though I kept my eyes closed and I wasn't even sure why I was crying anymore. I didn't feel like I knew anything anymore. I didn't know how to feel about anything.

(I don't own the characters and story)