Selena

Demi's P.O.V.

I felt tears come to my eyes again as my former best friend stood right in front of me.

"Grandma said you'd be here." She said, using the nickname for my manager. I looked over at him as he came out of the bus and he gave me an innocent smile. I so badly wanted to flip him off, but not with my little sister and my parents close to me. I just turned back to Selena and shrugged my shoulders.

"Managed to tear yourself away from Taylor for long enough to see me off? How very kind of you." I said sarcastically, groaning as a wave of nausea came over me and Nick looked over at me. I knew that he knew how I was feeling. He woke up to this noise this morning before I started to throw up in the toilet.

"Can we please just talk? I know you miss me as much as I miss you." She said softly, her eyes pleading with me to do as she asks. I sighed and nodded my head, walking over to the porch and I sat down on the swing-seat with her as everybody started to put our stuff into the tour bus. "You're really pregnant?" She asked, a small smile on her lips and I couldn't help but smile at the thought. I may be absolutely terrified of becoming a Mom, but I was excited for it, too. To finally meet my son or daughter. I nodded my head and looked over at Selena to see her smiling softly at me. "How far along are you?"

"Eleven weeks and a half weeks. I'll be twelve on Wednesday." I told her and she smiled a little wider, nodding her head. "What are you even doing here? You haven't seen me at all since I first went into treatment, then nothing until now." My smile was long gone and so was hers. She started to play with her fingers, something I knew she only did when she was nervous.

"I was nervous, okay? You're my best friend and I didn't even know all of this was going on... I love you, Dems and I miss you... hearing you tell the world to ask Taylor if I was okay or not, that broke my damn heart." I knew saying that in front of dozens of paparazzi was a mistake, but I was just so mad that I hadn't heard from her in so long. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I forgave her straight away. What she did may have been completely stupid, but we'd been best friends since we were pretty much infants. I looked over at her, giving her a smile and she mirrored it as I nudged her knee was mine.

"You wanna be Godmother?" I asked and she smiled wider, giving me a look of disbelief.

"You forgive me?" She asked breathlessly and I laughed, nodding my head as I hugged her and she hugged me back. "But I don't know what to do to be a Godmother." She said and we both laughed.

"You think I know how to be a regular Mom?! I need my twin, right?" I said with a smile, she mirrored it and hooked her pinky with mine as I held mine up. "Promise to come see me sometime whilst I'm away? Nobody knows me like you do." Selena smiled wider and nodded her head, our pinkies still linked together as our elbows rested on our legs.

"I promise. Gotta be there for my Godchild, right?" We both laughed and started to catch up on everything that I'd missed and that she missed. I admitted everything about what happened with Joe and Nick, too, something I could only do with her in such detail. Selena and I had always been so close that we may as well have been separated at birth. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I was sat here with her, catching up on all that I'd missed.

(I don't own the story and characters)