Someday

Nick's P.O.V.

I rushed into the bathroom and knelt down beside her, holding the loose strands of hair back for her, since as most of it was up in a pigtail and I rubbed small circles on her back. It broke my heart to see her throwing up, her hands shaking as she gripped onto the sides of the toilet. It reminded me so much of when I'd catch her purging on the set of the Camp Rock movies and she'd beg me not to tell anybody. She was breathless by the time she was done, but I kept rubbing her back to try and calm her down as she kept shaking.

"Just breathe, Dems... deep breaths." I said softly, kissing her shoulder since as that was all I could get to and when she tried to get up, I helped her and led her over to the sink, flushing the toilet for her and I held onto her waist as she rinsed her mouth with water and brushed her teeth. She looked even paler than she did before and I didn't even think that was possible. "You feel any better?" I asked, not really sure what else to say to make her talk to me. She shrugged her shoulders as she gripped onto the sink with shaking hands, taking deep breaths.

"I-I guess so... I'm sorry." She whispered, closing her eyes and my own widened in shock.

"What do you possibly have to be sorry for?" I asked in a quiet voice and I placed another kiss on her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Worrying you like that." She mumbled and I rolled my eyes, turning her head gently so she could look at me.

"Demi, don't beat yourself up about something like morning sickness. You can't help it, don't even worry about me." I assured her. "You wanna lie down?" I asked and she shook her head, trying to get out of my grip but I wouldn't let her. She looked so weak that she could barely stand.

"I need to pack-" I cut her off.

"I'll pack for you, alright? Please, just rest?" I kissed her cheek and after a few seconds of silence, she hesitantly agreed by nodding her head. I smiled and pecked her cheek again, picking her up bridal style and I waited until she'd wrapped her arms around my neck before carrying her through to her bedroom and I laid her back on her bed before lifting the suitcase off of it and I watched her pretty much instantly fall asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. I smiled, leaning over her and kissing her forehead before starting to pack up her clothes and bathroom stuff, trying to be as quiet as possible so I didn't wake Demi up.

I ran down the stairs an hour later and flung the door open to reveal Danielle and I let out a sigh of relief, dragging her into the house.

"Thank God, I have no idea what I'm doing!" I whisper-yelled and Danielle raised an eyebrow.

"With what? Where's Demi and why are you whispering?" She quietened her voice anyway, even though she had no idea why.

"Demi's asleep upstairs and I don't want to wake her up and I offered to pack for her..." I trailed off as Danielle smirked.

"You need a girl to help with the girl stuff, right?" I nodded my head and motioned through to the living room where Demi's suitcase laid open in the middle of the floor and Danielle knelt down, starting to go through everything I'd packed already and she started to take clothes out of the suitcase. "Nick, she won't need this many clothes... she's nearly twelve weeks pregnant, she's going to start showing soon which means she'll need new clothes that will fit her so be realistic with what you're making her bring." I nodded my head. I hadn't even thought of that. I was just glad Danielle agreed to come over at such short notice. I made her bring a bikini, 'just in case' and Danielle told me off for being a perv even though that totally wasn't the full reason I put it in there. Kevin was lucky to have Danielle as a wife, she was an amazing woman. Totally his other half. I hope I get to have that with Demi someday.

(I don't own the characters and the story)