Stinking Toilet.

(I dont own the characters or story)

Demi's P.O.V.

I looked over at Camilla as the buses started to pull away and she raised an eyebrow.
"Well... that's unexpected." She said and I couldn't help but laugh with her. One thing I didn't expect would happen would be my becoming friends with my ex-boyfriends new girlfriend. My phone started to ring a few seconds later and I thought it might be Nick, calling like he usually does to make sure I was settled for a nap in Kevin and Danielle's bus, but it was Selena.
"Hey, Gomez. How's it hangin'?" I asked, trying to sound overly casual and I looked around to see people staring at us. Great, I was stuck here with Camilla and I was gonna get recognized. Fantastic.
"Hey, Lovato... how's pregnant life treating you?" She asked, making me laugh with her and I got up with Camilla as people started to move towards us and she pulled me down the block and down an alley way next to the gas station so we could hide from them.
"Oh, you know, projectile vomiting until dawn with Camilla holding my hair back. It's the most beautiful time of my life, Lena. It really is." I said sarcastically, making Selena and Camilla laugh.
"I'm sorry I can't hold your hair back for you, love... is it really that bad?" She asked and I groaned, leaning back against the wall as I started to feel sick again.
"I could give you the specifics about literally every single part of my body, but I doubt you'd want that." I joked, making Selena laugh again.
"Where are you, anyway? The reception's terrible." She said and I looked around, seeing if I could get higher up as all I got was more static. I was about to see if I could climb up onto a dumpster when the line went dead and I pulled my phone away from my ear to see that the battery was gone. I groaned again and slid my phone back into my pocket.
"Battery died." I mumbled and Camilla picked up my chin as I looked down at the ground. I was taking deep breaths to try and calm myself down and make the nausea go away.
"Feel sick? You're really pale." I nodded my head and Camilla dragged me out from the alleyway and into the gas station, quickly getting the key to the bathroom and when she unlocked the door, I got to the toilets just in time and started to throw up. I didn't even care that I had to kneel on the filthy ground that was suspiciously damp, I just couldn't care less. If this is how I'm gonna spend the next six months, I can't wait to just get this baby out of me. Camilla held my hair out of my face and rubbed my back as I threw up into the filthy, stinking toilet.