Chapter 16

"Wow" I said looking around.

"Yeah it's not much but it's something" He replied looking at the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Tell you what? That I live in a dump?" He replied.

"It's a trailer. Not a dump" I responded.

"Well it looks like it. That's why I don't bring anyone over here unless it's Evan" He said.

"It's just you and your mom right?" I asked.

"Yeah sometimes. I have a little brother but he's with his dad most of the time" He answered sitting down on the couch in his small living room. I nodded and sat down next to him. I smiled because I thought of an idea and I wasn't going to tell him in case he tries to change my mind about it. He looked at me and put on a weird face.

"Let's go back to the hotel" I said. He nodded.

Later on I walked down to the counter. The guy ran over to me.

"Can I help you with something?" He asked.

"I need another room and I will pay for it. It has to have three bedrooms" I answered.

"There are two pent houses beneath you but they aren't as big and one of them is being used" He said typing away at the computer.

"That's fine give me the one that's not being used" I replied. I gave him my card.

I went back to my penthouse holding the keys to that penthouse. Jake was sitting on the couch and he looked over at me.

"Did you order food yet?" I asked hiding the keys.

"Yeah. It should be here soon" He answered smiling.

"I'll be right back" I replied. I went to my room and found a box. I put one of the keys inside and brought it out with me. I put the other key in my pocket and sat down next to him.

"So you know we've been going out for three months right?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He answered looking at me.

"I got a surprise for you and your mom" I replied.

"What would that be?" He responded moving hair away from my neck.

"Don't be mad at me okay?" I said.

"Okay" He replied.

"After we eat I want to show you something" I responded. He gave me a weird look and then nodded.

I was holding his hand and stopped at the penthouse. He looked at the door then at me. I opened the door and pulled him inside.

"What is this for?" He asked looking around.

"I know you don't like living where you live and I thought maybe this could be your new home. There are three bedrooms. I made sure of it incase your brother stays the night and well yeah" I answered giving him the box. He opened it.

"This is too much" He replied.

"I wanted to help" I responded.

"I know baby but it's too much. I can't do that to you and how am I suppose to explain this to my mom?" He said.

"I have enough money to do this. Billions of money. Let me help you. Your mom likes me maybe she will understand this" I replied.

"I don't know" He responded looking at me. I handed him the other key and kissed his cheek. He put the box down and put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. He brought his hand up to my cheek and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He pulled away.

"I'll talk to my mom" He said. I nodded still thinking about the kiss we just had and he put his head on my forehead.

"Shit that was your first kiss" He said pulling away.

"Yeah" I replied. Someone knocked on the door and we looked to see Evan.

"Hey man" Evan said looking at us.

"Hey" Jake replied.

"Are they renting this place out?" Evan asked.

"I just signed a contract that this place is taken for the next five year" I answered.

"Wow" Evan replied.

"Yeah wow" Jake said looking at me.

"Five years?" He asked me.

"I wanted you guys to be okay. I already paid for it" I answered. He shook his head.

"Wait this is for you?" Evan asked.

"Yeah it's for him" I answered.

"You got yourself a keeper" Evan replied looking at Jake. He laughed.

"I sure do" Jake said looking at me with a big smile on his face.

"I'll leave you to it" Evan replied going next door to his.

"I have to go talk to my mom" Jake responded. I nodded.

"Go talk to her. I'll be upstairs" I said.

"I'll be back in a little bit" He replied. He kissed my forehead and walked out.