Chapter 28

A month past and the guys were getting ready to graduate in a week.

"This is our last week in high school. We have to throw a party" Evan said stuffing his face with food. I laughed and shook my head.

"Tonight?" Jake asked.

"Hell yeah. Got everyone talking about it already" Dakota answered.

"I can't go tonight" I replied.

"Right the girls planned something tonight" Evan responded.

"Yeah we did and it sucks because I wanna go and be with you" Ana said to Dakota.

"You can come after" Dakota suggested.

"They can't. It's a sleepover" Jake said eating his chips.

"Sleepover?" Dakota replied wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Where we watch some sappy romantic movies, maybe do some make overs, stuff our faces with ice cream, and talk about boys" Frankie responded with a smirk of her own.

"So no pillow fights?" Dakota frowned.

"Nope. It's the twentieth century and we don't do that unless we are brainless bobble head" Ana said shaking her head at him.

"But it would be fun to catch you guys doing that like they do in the movies" Dakota replied.

"You mean your dirty little websites" Frankie snorted. I laughed and looked at Jake and he was smiling at that.

"Whatever. Just a huge disappointment" Dakota responded looking a little sad. I shook my head.

"Maybe I can sneak over later after the party?" Jake whispered to me.

"No" I whispered back.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it's not fair to them. You go and have fun. Don't get into to much trouble though" I answered. He kissed my temple and rubbed my back.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked me.

"I'm honestly fine" I answered. He smiled.

"That's good and I'm glad you are feeling back to normal now" He said. I nodded and looked away from him.

"C come on let's go" Ana said standing up. I nodded and grabbed my water. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I bent down and kissed Jake on his cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and walked away from him.

"Are you okay?" Ana asked as we walked away.

"You know I'm getting really tired of everyone asking me that since that stupid day. I want things to go back to normal and people stop tip toeing around me but that's not going to happen" I snapped.

"Wow I'm sorry I just saw your face back there. I was only asking id something was wrong but now I know" I Said.

"Hey girls wait up" Frankie said running to us.

"What's going on?" she asked as she got to us.

"Nothing. Just don't ask her if she's feeling okay" Ana answered.

"Okay thanks for that tip" Frankie replied nodding.

"Now let's talk about movies for tonight" Frankie added changing the subject. We nodded. Frankie looped her arms with both of us and we walked down the sidewalk.

Frankie came into the penthouse and threw her bag down on the floor by the door where Ana's was. She ran to the couch and crashed down on it. I laughed and grabbed the bowl of chips that I had on the counter and brought it to the coffee table in front of the couch. I sat down on Frankie's legs and laid back on her. Ana was already on the couch before Frankie ran to it. Frankie had her head on Ana's lap.

"How bad do you think the guys are going to get drunk tonight?" Frankie asked.

"Dakota will get wasted. Evan will get buzzed and Jake will most likely be the one driving everyone home" Ana answered.

"How do you know that?" Frankie replied.

"Because that's how it usually goes with them" I responded.

"Alright" Frankie said.

"I wish I could go to keep Dakota out of girls way though" Ana replied.

"Girl's hit on him all the time and he doesn't really notice who they are" I said before Frankie could ask about it.

"What does Evan do?" Frankie asked.

"Well he does games. Like if he's buzzed he would start drinking games if he wasn't involved in beer pong" Ana answered.

"Jake use to sleep with a ton girls when he got drunk but he doesn't drink at parties anymore" I replied.

"Did he tell you that?" Frankie responded.

"No Evan did awhile ago because we all talked about parties awhile ago" Ana said.

"Do you trust him being there tonight without you?" Frankie asked me.

"Jake cheated on me once and he felt so terrible about. I also made him know it would the last chance I gave him after that. I do trust him more than I did when I could out at first but not fully you know?" I answered.

"I wanted to kick his ass after I saw him do it" Ana said.

"You saw?" Frankie replied.

"Yeah he came out of the library with Katherine and they don't go in there unless it's for sex" Ana responded. I shook my head.

"Can we not talk about him doing that to me?" I asked.

"Yeah" Frankie answered.

"Let's watch movies" Ana replied. I smiled and got up. I put the first movie in that we rented and went back to the couch.