Chapter 25

"I hate the senior project" Jake said sitting down next to me at lunch.

"Same" Evan replied sitting next to him.

"What's the senior project?" I asked.

"It's anything you really want. Can be an essay or a project. The Essay is about something you learned about your life growing up. The project is like starting a community garden or doign a play or photography or something like that" Jake answered.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"I'm almost done doing an Essay about what I've learned from football and having friends" Evan answered.

"I did and art project" Jake replied.

"What kind of art project?" I responded.

"Just something" he said taking a bite out of his burger. I shook my head and grabbed a napkin. I wiped his mouth and he looked at me.

"Not that look again. Seriously finally get a room or something" Ana said sitting down on the other side of me. Dakota sat down next to her. I lightly laughed.

"No way" She said looking at the both of us.

"What?" Evan asked.

"They did it" Ana answered with a big smile on her face. Jake choked on his drink and wiped his mouth.

"Awe my baby girl got laid for the first time ever" Ana said tearing up.

"Stop" I replied.

"She's turning red" Dakota responded. I covered my face and got up. I walked off to the bathroom and looked at the mirror at my red face. I heard crying and I went to the stall. I opened it and saw Hope sitting on the floor near the toliet crying.

"Hope?" I said.

"Leave me alone. You ruined my life" She replied.

"I didn't" I responded.

"You won't leave I will. Again" she said. She got up and ran out of the bathroom. I followed her out but didn't see her anywhere. I shook my head and went back to the lunch room. I sat back down at the table and Ana was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're woman now" She replied. I shook my head and hid my face into Jakes shirt. He wrapped his arm around me and I could feel him still trying to eat.

Later that day I went up to my penthouse and looked around the living room. Jake kind of moved a lot of his stuff in here and well it was a little messy. I started picking everything up and someone came into the room. I looked up to see Jake.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Cleaning up your mess" I answered.

"Yeah sorry about that" He said smiling.

"No you're not" I replied smiling back.

"I'm a teenage boy" he responded shrugging his shoulders. I laughed and threw his shirt at him. He caught it and smirked.

"Oh no" I said backing away from him as he was coming closer to me. I ran to my room I closed my door quickly and he was banging on my door.

"Come on baby let me in" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want a kiss. Please" He answered.

"But you're going to tickle me" I whined.

"I promise I won't tickle you. I just want a kiss" He said. I opened the door and he smiled. He pulled me into him and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled away. He lifted me up over his shoulder and threw me down on the bed. I bounced up and landed on the bed. We both laughed and he climbed up on top of me.

"Hi" I said when his face was over mine.

"Sup sexy" He replied. I laughed and he smiled. He kissed my nose and then both my cheeks. He started kissing everywhere on my face and I laughed moving my head everywhere. He pulled away and laid his head down on my chest. I played with his head and he rubbed my sides.

"Awe" Ana said coming in wearing her waitress uniform a few hours later. Jake and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Netflix. I was only wearing his shirt and he was wearing his sweatpants.

"Why are you working?" I asked looking up at her.

"Because I get to work with this extremely hot guy named Dakota. I think you've heard of him. He goes to school with us and oh he's my boyfriend" She answered. I laughed and shook my head.

"Something I would do if you were working somewhere" Jake replied looking at the tv and rubbing my back. Ana sat down on the other couch and looked at the tv too.

"Dakota staying the night too?" I asked.

"Yeah he's coming when he's done with his shift" She answered. I nodded.

"I'm gonna go shower then go to the guest room" She added.

"Okay we will be out here" Jake said. She got up and left.