Chapter 17

It was over a month since I got them the penthouse. Since they moved in there Jake's brother has been around more. I guess his father wanted Calvin to be in a better environment and that's why he didn't go over that much. It was great. I got to see them more and hang out. I was happy. With all of us in the hotel we all hung out more. Evan and hope would come over for movie nights along with Ana and Dakota. I guess you can say we all have become great friends.

I walked into the hotel and took my hat and gloves off. I stomped my feet on the mat and went up to my penthouse. I took my coat off and threw it on the couch. I went to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate. The door opened and Jake came over to me.

"Cold?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah. I hate the snow" I answered. He laughed. He rubbed my back and took a drink of the hot chocolate.

"Are we still going to the movies tonight with everyone?" He replied.

"Yeah but I think we should probably stay in here doing it where it's warm instead of a cold movie theater. Don't you think?" I responded.

"I thought the one Ana found had heat and the bed things instead of the seats" He said.

"She did? I thought those were myths to have beds in them" I replied.

"Yeah me too but she found on. It's on the upper side" He responded.

"Really rich people side" I said nodding.

"Yeah" He replied.

"I guess we can still go but I want lots of cuddles" I responded. He laughed.

"Always" He said kissing my forehead. I grabbed my cup and held it in my hands and looked up at him. He put his hand on my waist and smiled.

"How's mom and Calvin?" I asked.

"Mom is working right now and I took Calvin back to his dad's when you were out with Ana" He answered.

"Was he happy about that?" I replied.

"No he wanted to stay longer but he has school tomorrow" He responded. I nodded.

"Just think winter break starts Wednesday and he can come back for awhile longer" I said.

"That's what I told him but I guess his school doesn't get out until Friday which doesn't make sense since Christmas is Sunday" He replied.

"And that means you will be getting him Sunday night right?" I asked.

"Yeah. His dad is bringing him up" He answered taking my cup and drinking some of it.

"Christmas with family" I replied looking down.

"Is your dad coming up here for it?" He asked.

"No he has to work with this new kid. Trying to get him more comfortable and try to save his life. So Christmas will be celebrated some other time" I answered.

"Have Christmas with me" He replied.

"Christmas is for family. Not girlfriends and friends" I responded.

"You're calling my mom your mom. She loves you and I don't think she will mind" he said putting the cup down on the counter.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Think about it" He responded. I nodded. He kissed my forehead and we went to the couch. I held the cup in my hands while having my legs pulled up close to my chest. He was sitting close to me and had his arm on my knee. We started walking Netflix and Fuzz ball climbed up on Jake. I smiled.

Later that night everyone showed up in the lobby.

"Are we all ready to go?" Ana asked.

"Yeah" Evan answered.

"Wait do we even know what movie we are watching?" Hope replied.

"Passengers" Ana responded.

"You mean that love story thing?" Dakota asked.

"Yeah" Ana answered.

"Why do we always let the chicks pick movies?" Dakota groaned.

"Because we control how well your night and day go cause we can make it very difficult" Ana responded. Hope laughed.

"So true" Evan said looking at Hope.

"Whoops" She replied laughing.

"We have to get going if we want to make the movie" Jake responded looking at his phone and then putting it away.

"Did you look at the times?" I asked.

"Yeah it starts in a half hour" He answered looking at me. I nodded. He took my hand and we went to our cars.

We walked into the theater and paid for our tickets. We walked up to the snack stand.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" I said.

"I'm coming" Ana replied.

"Me too" Hope responded.

"Girls always have to go together I swear" Dakota said. We laughed.

"What would you like for the movie?" Jake asked.

"You know me so get something I would like" I answered. He nodded and went to get stuff. We walked away and I looked back. I stopped. The girl at the counter was trying to flirt with Jake.

"Oh boy" Hope said looking over there.

"I got ya" Ana said running over there.

"Back off slut these boys are taken by me and those two over there. Continue to flirt with them and be prepared to die" Ana yelled at her smiling. She ran back over to us and we laughed. The guys gave us weird looks and we went into the bathroom.

We came out and I ran over to Jake and jumped up on him. I was lucky that the stuff he got was on the stand next to him or it would have been everywhere. He caught me and held me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi baby" He replied. I kissed him and pulled away. He put me down. He grabbed the stuff and I grabbed his hand. We all went into the theater and I picked a bed. I sat down on it and everyone got a bed next to us. Jake got on the bed and lied back. I snuggled into him and the movie started.