Chapter 22

It's was the week of Valentine's Day and I couldn't care less for it. I hated the holiday. Always have and always will. I was helping a teacher with some decorations along with the flower hand out to other students and I wanted to throw them away but she loved them.

Ana and Hope were also helping with everything. The teacher left the room to get a something from another teacher.

"So what are the plans?" Ana asked us.

"Evan has this special date planned and won't tell me what it is" Hope said.

"Dakota is taking me out for a weekend to the cabin. You know alone in the cold mountains. Cuddles and more" Ana replied.

"What about you Clary?" Hope asked.

"Probably nothing" I answered.

"You and Jake have been dating for a long time. What do you mean you aren't doing anything?" Hope asked.

"Clary hates Valentine's Day" Ana answered.

"But it's so romantic" Hope replied.

"It just a holiday where guys will do anything to get laid" I responded putting a flower on the table.

"Speaking of which have you and Jake..." Ana began to ask.

"No" I answered before she could even finish that question.

"Why?" She replied.

"Because" I responded.

"It's actually normal for a girl not to want to have sex with their boyfriend if they cheated" Hope said putting a tag on a flower.

"She's never done it and how would you know you jesus loving person" Ana replied looking at her.

"Just because I'm all about god doesn't mean I follow the whole bible. I have had sex before and I did get cheated on before Evan" She responded.

"Isn't almost two years with Evan though?" I asked.

"Yes" Hope answered.

"Damn" Ana said looking at Hope.

"I started when I was sixteen" Hope replied shrugging.

"I forgot you're a senior" Ana responded. I laughed and shook my head.

"If you and Jake aren't doing anything I don't think Dakota would mind if we shared the cabin with you guys and Hope you could also join. The cabin he got has five bedrooms" Ana said.

"I don't know" I replied.

"I'd love to. I have to ask Evan though because he said he has something planned" Hope responded.

"It's this weekend and Valentine's day is two days away. The weekend starts the day after that" Ana said.

"Right" Hope said. I smiled at them while they talked about their weekend together. I didn't want to do anything and I definately didn't know how I was going to deal with being out there with Jake. It has gotten a little better between us but I still have some trust issues with him. I continued putting the notes on the flowers and blocked most of what they were saying out. I ended up jumping when someone touched my shoulder. I looked to see Jake standing there.

"We thought you girls could use some help" Jake said nodding behind him where Dakota and Evan were standing.

"Yeah we would love the help" Hope replied looking at Evan who walked over to her and started helping with the ribbon. Jake put his hand on my lower back and moved to the other side of me. He started helping me put the notes on some flowers. Ana and Dakota walked to the other side of the room because she had to talk to him. I looked up from putting a note on a flower to see how cute and loving Hope and Evan were being. I looked at Jake and he was glancing at me as he was putting the notes on. He put them down and turned towards me pulling me to turn towards him. I looked at his lip ring instead of his eyes.