chapter fifteen

Zayn Malik

Just as I am about to wave hello to the younger boy, he looks away and flushes deep red. The way he blushes is so cute I want to punch myself in the face.

I notice the guy across from him, whose back is turned to me, reach out to touch Harry but the boy pulls away almost immediately. I clench my jaw as I watch this and I get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I can hear Harry say before he's standing up, and shit... he's looks gorgeous even in those casual clothes. I mean the sweatshirt cuts off just before his belly button, and the tan leggings hug his body so well.

When he turns to walk away, I groan at the sight of his huge ass bouncing with every step that he takes.

"It's a shame that's a guy. His ass is fucking amazing." Louis mutters in awe, making me want to slap him.

"Shut the fuck up about his ass, will you?" I grumble, resting my chin in my hand. I think about following him to the bathroom, but he might think even worse of me than he already does if I did that.

Fuck. Why do I care so much what a little twink thinks about me anyway?

Harry Styles

My eyes widen as I see Zayn sitting at a table across from me at Caruso's. He's with the weirdo who greeted us at the door on Friday, saying he would only let us in if he got to fuck Carmen. Ew. I can't believe Zayn is friends with someone like him.

Actually...yes I can.

I quickly look away, my cheeks heating up as I continue to feel Zayn's intense gaze on me.

"Haz? You okay?" Nick asks, reaching over to touch my hand. I quickly pull it away, nibbling on my bottom lip and running my hand through my hair.

I nod slowly, "I'm fine." I say before standing up, looking at Nick briefly. "I'm going to the bathroom."

I turn around and walk inside the restaurant to go to the bathroom. I decide on a stall, because I really don't like people watching pee, and go inside the first one, closing the door behind me.

Just as I'm pulling my leggings down, my phone buzzes in my hand and I look at it, seeing a new text from Zayn.

3:27 pm
From Zayn: So who's the guy?

3:28 pm
To Zayn: I already told you he's just a friend

3:28 pm
From Zayn: Doesn't seem like it.

3:28 pm
To Zayn: Why would you care even if I was dating him?

3:29 pm
From Zayn: I don't know

3:29 pm
To Zayn: I think you do

3:29 pm
From Zayn: I'm just looking out for you. He seems like a loser.

3:30 pm
To Zayn: Can you just let me go to the bathroom in peace?

3:30 pm
From Zayn: I'm not forcing you to text me back

3:30 pm
From Zayn: Also you didn't deny that he's a loser

I roll my eyes and shut off my phone before going to the bathroom. After washing my hands and splashing some water onto my face, I exit the restroom and walk back outside, ignoring the men who keep staring at my butt.