chapter twenty seven

smut warning... and not the kind u wanted 💀

Zayn Malik

"Fuck..." I groan, squeezing my eyes shut as I grip the brunette's hips, forcing her ass up and down the length of my cock. Her warm wetness invites me in, over and over and over, enveloping my throbbing member.

"Z-Zayn, don't stop! Please!" She cries, bouncing her hips harder to meet my movements, rolling her hips in a perfectly synchronized routine.

It was a bit boring, but it was better than jerking off every night.

"Fu-uck, I'm coming! Keep going, oh my god-I'm..." She stops moving, her hips shuddering as clenches around me unnecessarily strong.

I don't know why she stopped if she wants me to keep going, so I grip her ass tight with both hands and force her body up, fucking up into her dripping mess with lazy thrusts as she continues to shake and moan dramatically.

Physically, it feels good. Mentally, I'm somewhere else.

I hear her moans and all I can think about is Harry (which is a bit ridiculous considering how long it's been since I fucked that up). I just can't stop myself from remembering how he whimpered into my mouth, his mesmerizing scent filling my nose, his hot breath ghosting against my skin. I wanted to feel him again, to have him in my arms and feel his delicate skin under my fingertips.

I could only imagine what he would look like on top of me; those beautiful brown curls falling into his pretty face, his skin covered in delightfully red blossoms. I'd make sure he was facing me, so I could stare into those gorgeous green eyes as he bounced himself on the length of my cock, my hands caressing his narrow waist and thick thighs.

God, just the thought of him was enough to push me over the edge.

I bite down on my lower lip painfully, trying to stop myself from moaning Harry's name as Carmen begins to bounce her hips again, forcing that familiar spasm of my muscles as I orgasm. She continues to ride me for a few moments before slowly pulling off, making me wince as the condom is taken too.

I flop my head back against the pillow and try to catch my breath, covering my face as I think about what just happened. I'm consumed with thoughts of Harry, of his sweet little hole, imagining the tightness that would surround me...

Jesus, I need to get Harry out of my head.

I open my eyes as Carmen plops down beside me, watching her blink up at me with her big brown eyes. The more I look at her, the more I realize how much I want Harry.

And how much I don't want Carmen.

I sit up, rubbing my hand over my face before climbing off the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She asks from the same position, making me roll my eyes. Even the sound of her voice annoys me.

"To clean up," I mutter, pushing my bathroom door open and grabbing a hand towel to clean up the cum and pussy juice still clinging to my dick. After I finish cleaning up, I throw the towel in the hamper before walking back out and watching her get under the duvet.

"You coming back to bed?" She asks quietly, her eyes closed as she gets comfortable.

I wrinkle my nose, wondering what the fuck made her think she could sleep in my bed.

"Nah, I have to get ready for lab," I mumble, hoping she gets the hint as I grab a pair of briefs and pull them on, tucking my length into the left leg opening. I dress myself quickly in a pair of black jeans and a Bob Marley t-shirt before looking into the mirror and running my fingers through my hair lazily to fix the mess on top of my head.

"Does that mean I have to go? I drove an hour to come see you," she whines, finally raising her head to look at me.

"I didn't make you drive out here," I scoff without returning eye contact, walking over to my desk to make sure I have the right notebook in my bag.

"So you're back to being an asshole again?" She sneers, rolling her eyes as she pushes the blanket off and gets off the bed.

"I was always an asshole, you just keep forgetting."

"You're so annoying," She yells as she gets dressed, which surprises me. It was actually pretty easy to get her out of bed today.

"You'll live."

"Fine. But don't call me tomorrow begging for my pussy," she laughs bitterly, grabbing her bag off the desk before standing in front of me.

I smirk, crossing my arms. "That has not, and will not ever happen. Trust me."

Her face falls a little, before she shoves me back, "Whatever, dick!" She snaps before storming out of my room, making me sigh in relief. After hearing her footsteps on the stairs and the front door slam, I laugh before pulling my shirt off and climbing back onto my bed.

I don't actually have lab right now, I just didn't want to fucking look at her anymore. I grab my phone off my desk and unlock it, sighing heavily as I open my messages. I've messaged Harry a few times since our... falling out, but he has yet to respond.

One more can't hurt, right?

5:39 pm
To Harry: Can you please answer me?

I don't expect a response, so I turn off my phone and throw it on the other side of my queen sized bed before rolling onto my side and closing my eyes. I don't have anywhere to be for a few hours, so I help myself to some shut eye.

3 hours later...

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

The sound of my phone going off wakes me up and I groan in annoyance, burying my face into my pillow as I wait for the sound to go away.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"Jesus, fuck-" I snap, finally rolling over and blindly looking for my phone in the dark. The only source of light is the window, hindered by the closed curtains. I finally feel my phone and turn it on, squinting my eyes as the intense brightness burns a fucking hole into my head.

I'm really not in the mood for this shit today.

I turn off my alarm quickly before it can make another sound, looking through my notifications from while I was asleep.

Still no text from Harry.

Hola chimichangas I needed to make a transition to the next chapter, which will be much longer I promise!

All the love, S

Interested to know your thoughts on Zayn sleeping with Carmen again. 😇