chapter twenty one

Zayn Malik

I cannot believe I actually made it on time, and that Harry waited for me like he said he would. I love how he acts so feisty all the time, but then he ends up doing exactly as I say anyway.

Hm, maybe I can play that to my advantage...

I pull into the parking spot beside Harry's silver Ford Escape, smiling to myself at the array of hippie peace & love bumper stickers placed on the back of his car.

After parking Louis' extremely expensive convertible, I look over and see him opening his car door. My jaw nearly—no, does drop at the sight of his endlessly long and slender legs clad in a pair of tight gray leggings that accentuate every smooth curve of his young body.

Once the younger boy is fully out of his car and turns to shut the door behind him, I drool over how amazing his ass looks.

I could literally eat his ass for days on end.

I'm so busy drooling over his curvy body that I don't notice him turning around and catching my hungry look. He glares daggers at me and snaps his slender fingers in front of my face. He cocks out his hip dramatically and yells, "Hey, asshole."

Then he rolls his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. The way he did that made his cropped sweatshirt rise up, revealing his beautiful diamond belly button piercing.

Why the fuck is this boy so god damn sexy?

"Hey, sexy." I smirk, finally looking up into those bright green eyes and swallowing thickly at the way they make my stomach churn. God, I just want to take him right here in the front seat of this car, with everyone watching me thrust into his tight ass.

"How much do you charge for one night, sugar?" I tease, lifting my Aviator sunglasses up and using them to push my thick black hair out of my face.

He scoffs loudly and rolls those pretty green eyes. "Shut up." He groans.

"I'm just teasing, Haz." I chuckle, reaching over to unlock the passenger door. "Come on. Get in so we can talk."

Harry glances at me curiously before opening the door and plopping down into the leather seat. He closes the door and turns to look at me with his face wrinkled in confusion like a kitty. "Haz?" He asks quietly, his cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

I feel my own face heat up slightly as well, but I am definitely not blushing. Nope. Not at all. It must be the heat.

Even though it's 58 degrees out.

"What?" I ask dumbly.

"You called me Haz." He mumbles softly, nibbling on his plump bottom lip deliciously. My eyes trace the seductive movement and I know that it's probably one of his nasty habit, but the way his lips look all shiny and swollen and kissable when he does it makes my jeans feel a little (or a lottle) tighter.

A/N: That was supposed to be funny lololol I'm sorry if you didn't laugh.

"O-Oh, yeah...uh." I swallow thickly, trying to think of an excuse. "Sorry. It just sort of slipped out. I heard your mom call you that before, I think." I explain quickly.

"Oh, yeah. When she publicly embarrassed me." He mutters bitterly, rolling his eyes and leaning back against the slick leather.

"It was cute, though." I chuckle, shrugging my shoulders as I watch him glance up at me with those giant green eyes, framed by thick, thick lashes.