Friendless

The next day Nova and I walked to school together I saw Neree talking to Dj. Dj was our friend with short wavy brown hair and soulless chocolate brown eyes. He always had pokemon cards with him and Sebastian hated him.

"Hey Neweewee!"Liv screeched coming out of no where.

"MY SHIPS!" I screamed running towards Olivia as quickly as I could to stop her from ruining my beautiful ships. I pushed Olivia into an ally and I stuck my head out to see if Neree noticed. She simply mouthed 'what the fuck' and continued talking to Dj.

"Hey Neree!" I said happily as I walked towards her. Olivia ran out of the alleyway and glared at me. "Sooooo what are you two love birds doing?" I raised my eyebrow at Neree.

"Alissa no." Dj said to me.

"Alissa yes!" I replied.

"Alissa stop!"

"Alissa go!"

"Alissa stop annoying me!"

"Alissa punch DJ!"

"THAT MADE NO SENSE!"

"I MAKE NO SENSE!" I grew tired of annoying Dj and I started poking Neree instead. She threatened to get Nova if I did not stop so I did as I was told. The rest of the day was pretty boring besides in third period when a kid yelled snow. It did not help me focus and just made me more eager to get home. We could not have gym today because they were decorating for our formal. Only the student council or whatever they are called could see it. I was extremely happy when the final bell ringed because Nova decided to show me my dress today. We walked to her house with little conversations and incredibly awkward silences. She sat me down on her couch and made me close my eyes. When I opened them I saw a beautiful navy blue medium length dress with blue flats. I started to tear up and I hugged Nova tightly.

"Its not a dinosaur costume but it's still beautiful​." I said wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Are you telling me I could have gotten you a halloween costume and you would have been fine?" Nova gave me one of her signature glares. She began laughing quietly before silence once again filled the air around us. We spent the evening watching Disney movies and crying together. We were having fun until Novas mother came home. Nova separated from me and grew distant. He mother kept looking at us and rolling her eyes.

"Are you two really going to do this? I mean kids want to enjoy their formal not watch two abominations dance." Her mother crossed her arms over her chest. I did not say anything, I just got up, grabbed Nova, and left. I do not know how long we were walking or where we were going but we just walked and enjoyed each other's company. No one was ruining my special night with their hatred, I refuse to let some jackass ruin my perfect night.