[1] the meeting

2022 edit; Hello, this is quite an old story and I've changed quite a bit. I've started a new account if you'd like to read more, better books! @
BeyondAscent

HOSEOKS POV
One more time.

Hah, that's what you think

I've been saying 'Last time' or ' only one more time ' ever sense I started cutting. But It never was actually my last.

I slid the blade against my wrist, watching the red liquid that I found so much comfort in, ooze out. I stood still, watching the blood form a pile on my wrist. Truth is, I wanted to die..more than anything, but this is the closest I can get to it.

I don't stay alive for me.

I don't stay alive for others

I stay alive because I'm afraid of death, and afterlife.

I continued to watch the blood spill, until I heard a knock at the door. I hurried and covered the bloodied hand with a towel and went to open the door, stupidly using my bloodied hand to open it, I winced in pain but tried to hide the pain.
There stood three figures. Two males and a female.
I assumed that one of the males and the female was the parents of the other male. The woman spoke up.

"Hello honey! Where's your guardian?"

She began to look around. I couldnt tell her that my father was at a bar, soon to be on his way home and soon to hurt me once more like every night, so I lied.

"H-hes at work right now."

I smiled cheerfully. Before I moved here, I had to keep up this..charade..I had to pretend to always be happy, be known for the one who's always happy..they must never know what happens behind closed doors.

She smiled back and looked back to me after looking around once more.

"Well, hello dear! I'm mrs.kim, "

She looked to the older male.

"This is mr.kim"

She then put her hand on the other males back and pushed him forward.

"This is taehyung. But call him tae."

I smiled back.

" very nice to meet you all! I'm hoseok!"

They all smiled and began to walk away. Before completely leaving, the son looked back at me, looking me up and down, he smiled and continued to walk. I then closed the door, realizing my door was smeared with blood, the blood had ran down the door. I hurried and wash it off and cover my wrist with a bandaid.

As I sit in the bathroom cover it, I hear the door open

Dads home.

I hurry to my room,but not before my father starts yelling slurs.

"You're worthless! This is why mom left! I wish she would've took you with her! You're not wanted! Just kill yourself!"

This was normal for me, but this time my door had a lock that dad hadn't known about, so he can't hurt me.

Atleast That's what i thought...

But even after that, I couldn't get my mind off of him..
Taehyung.

TAEHYUNGS POV

"Cmon honey! We're going to see the new neighbors!"

I groaned and got off my bed, laying my phone down and tell my friends 'bai' in the chat, getting replied from them all.

----------------
Namjoooooonnnn: bai taeeee

Jimin;) : okie bai tae

Jungkookie: BAI TAE
jungkookie: oops caps.

MAMA JIN: BAI MY CHILD

SUWAG: oki bai

-----------------

I then followed my mom to the house. She knocked on the door. We stayed silent, so I heard every move in the house. I heard panic, he or she rushed to do something.

Then a male opened the door.

He wore a plain black shirt, he wore a cute beanie, and jeans. I stared at his..everything. it was beautiful.

I hadn't payed attention until my mother pushed me up to him, I smiled at him.

" nice to meet you all! I'm hoseok."

Hoseok. I liked the way it rolled off my tongue.
We then turned around to leave, before leaving I turned back at him, and smiled. I then saw him look in panic at his other hand, soon looking back to me and returning the smile. He then closed the door. I went back to my room and got back on the phone.

----------
Tae: so I met the new neighbor...

SUWAG: OMG REALLY? WHAT WAS HE LIKE?

Namjoooooonnnn: yeah, ya like him tae ;) ?

Jimin;): OHHHH TAE YOU'RE GAY?

jungkookie: duh, it's so clear! How did you not know this!?

Jimin;): I'M SORRY YOU ALL HATE ME.

MAMA JIN: MY MOTHER INSTINCTS KICKED IN. WHY ARE MY CHILDREN FIGHTING?

-------------

Tae laughed at the replies he got. He then continued to get ready for bed.

Heh..maybe the mystery boy will go to my school.

---------
OMG MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!! AYEEEEREEREEEEE! DID YA LIKE IT?

~ serenity 💖💖💖