[21] Dawon

HOSEOKS POV

it had been a week and one day after I got out of the hospital. My father was arrested and they were printing the forms for my sister to adopt me. I had been staying with taehyung, he was helping me pack everything in my house. Once everything was packed, i just continued to stay with my tae.

Taehyung had asked me to teach him how to dance, him being the cutest little thing,I couldn't say no. So at the moment we were at namjoons studio. It was so hard to tell him whenever he was doing something wrong.

I rewinded  the music. He went through every step perfectly. Once the music ended he jumped in excitement.

"I did it hobi!"

I clapped  and ran up and hugged him.

"Good job teddy bear!"

He laughed at the name.

"Lets take a break."

He said, nudging his head in the crook of my neck. I thought that was all he was doing until I felt a tongue slide up my neck. I whimpered in shock, but I liked it. He then began to nibble on the crease in my neck. I moaned Quietly and he groaned. He then slid his hand to my waist.

But the worst of all things happened.

Someone cleared their throat. I screamed in terror, thinking we were being robbed..and the fact someone saw us..

I turned around to see a woman, she looked to be in her late twenties.

"Um..I tracked jung hoseok phone..trying to find him and suprise him, I'm his sister...do you know where he is..or?"

I froze in shock. I heard taehyung snort.

"Dawon?"

She looked to me in suprise.

"Hobi?"

I nodded and ran to her, hugging her tight.

" I already went to CPS to get the papers and I filled them out. So..you can call me mommy now."

She smirked and taehyung piped in.

"Um, no, he's mine.  And what you up for some incest?"

Dawon laughed at taehyungs jealousy.

"Im kidding. Ya' know hoseok, i never thought you'd be gay. I have no problem with it! But you were such a flirt as a kid, well before mom.."

Here voice faded off. Hoseok cleared his throat and laughed awkwardly.

"Um, so... taehyung this is my sister Dawon..Dawon this is taehyung..my boyfriend-"

"And his knight and shinning armor and his world. And he's my sunshine and my everything. So don't try to set him up he's mine"

"Protective much "teddy bear'"

She sneered, jokingly. I blushed and taehyung scoffed and blushed also.

"No, but I'm kidding.i understand I can see, you two are WELL past 'just friends'. And you two are honestly adorable together."

We all laughed.

"What do you say we all go get food!? I'll pay for my ...child and his boyfriend."

Dawon cheered. We all agreed and headed out.

Wow.. this is  awkward..

___

HOW do you like what's happening? Is it okay? Or no? :( I just hope you all are enjoying it! Anyways, thank you all and have an amazing Day!
~serenity