[16] the date

HOSEOKS POV

taehyung hadn't told me where we were going, so I had no idea how to dress.  I sort through my closet, looking at the group of littke clothes I had. Sense my dad's a big bag of dicks, he never took care of me. I had and have no clothes.

And the date was in three hours!

I began to worry, until I got a text.

_________
|namjoon |

Daddy joonie: hey, come outside loser, we're going shopping.

Jh0pe: did you just quote mean girls?

Daddy joonie:...

Daddy joonie: just hurry up! Your date with the alien is soon!

Jh0pe: alien?

Daddy joonie: HURRY

_____

I sat my phone down and threw a hoodie on with jeans. I ran out to the car and got  in.

"Heya there hoseok! Let's go, shall we?"

He turned to face the road and pulled the lever back, pulling out of my driveway.

I should mention my dad wasn't home at the time.

He pulled into a mall parking lot and turned to me with a grin.

"Ready?"

I shrugged and nodded. We then got out of the car and went into the mall. Once in, he turned to me and looked me up and down. He then pulled me into a store. He looked to a man and yelled,

"AYE! Lee tae-mim! Over here!"

The man then walked our way. He was very attractive, his black hair and all. He smiled to me and pushes me into a changing room, along with some clothes. After putting them all on, I was wearing a sweater with a triangle on it, with a eye in it. It was dark around the shoulders but white everywhere else. I also had plain black jeans, with a rip where the knees are. He also gave me a beanie. As I looked in the mirror I smiled.  Once I walked out, namjoon stood in front of me and grinned.

"Thanks satan! We'll take it!"

The man then came over to us and namjoon handed him twenty dollars.

"Satan?"

"For some reason, people think he's satan."

We laughed.

(A/n; literally there are theories that Lee tae-mim is satan lmao)

He then put his hand on my hair and rubbed it between his fingers.

"HOW long has it been sense you've cleaned your hair?"

He looked at me, calmly.

"Two days."

"Oh good! This won't be for nothing!"

He grabbed me and pulled me to a barber shop. He sat me down and awaited for the hair stylist.

The lady came and smiled at me. Namjoon didn't tell me what I was getting, only her, so I worried. She began to brush and cut ny hair,soon preparing it for DYEING!?

after she dyed it and I washed my hair, I looked in the mirror. I had light brown hair, and I actually looked decent. Namjoon came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ya' like it?"

He smirked and I nodded.

"You're ready for the date!"

He then took me back home, an hour later, taehyung picking me up.

He honked his horn, as I walked out of the house. He looked amazing.
He wore a shirt that was black on both sides of his arms, but white In the middle. He waved his hand.

"Heya cutie!"

I blushed at the comment and walked towards him.

"Hey tae."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed and it was as cute as ever. We then both got in the car and he began to drive.

"So where are we going?"

He smiled.

"IT'S a suprise. But sense its Saturday.  We're staying there all night."

I looked to him confused and he laughed it off.

After about half an hour, we arrived.  It was a field, with roses and daisies all around.  He got out of the car and led me to a blanket. There was a radio near it, playing exos song 'falling for you'. One of my favorites. And he knew that. We had only known each other for about a month and he was my everything. There was a bag near the radio, filled with food. I looked to him and he smiled. We sat on the blanket.

Taehyung grabbed the bag and brought out two sandwiches and Guk, My favorite soup.  I looked up to him and smiled.

"Thank you taehyung."

"No, thank you."

"For what?"

"Saying yes. Hoseok, I've liked you ever sense I met you. When you opened the door, instead of a guardian or your dad, I couldn't stop staring at you. You were..you are perfect. My friends joked about me being gay for you."

We laughed.

",but it was true. And I'm so glad I've gotten the chance to go on a date with you. "

I smiled and him. I then leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Im glad I got the chance to be here with you...I'm glad I'm not dead."

I've never said that...I've always said I wanted to die. And I have. But the thing is, that aching hole ..it's gone...when in around taehyung, the hole is filled with love and laughter. Nothing less.

"What do you mean?"

He looked to me confused. I looked away, only for his hand to reach my cheek and turn my head to his.

"Im had an abusive father, that always called me worthless, i had no friends, and when I almost got the chance to be taken to another family, my dad moved so I didn't get too, and so he wouldn't be arrested. I hated life."

I looked down. I heard sniffling from above me, and I raised my head.

Taehyung was crying?

He then hugged me tight.

"I swear baby, as long as I'm around, you will not hate life.  You'll get all the love you deserve. Though, that's going to be hard because you deserve the whole world."

I began to tear up.

"I've never been this happy tae. Never. When I met you, the sorrow and depression was kicked out and filled with love.  Thank you so much tae! You made my life a hundreds times better."

After he pulled away and cleared our eyes we ate.

"Hey, taehyung. "

"Yeah?"

"DO you think jimin and kookie love each other?"

"Yeah. They compliment each other all the time. And even if kookie doesn't admit it, he loved that boy."

We laughed.

"What about namjoon and jin?"

"Oh, they definitely love each other. I think they're already dating. "

"Ah."

We then continued to eat. Once done, we laid Down on the blanket. Staring up in The sky. Tae turned to me and pulled me close in a hug, snuggle, type position. He wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head in his chest and he buried his head in my hair.

"Good night my everything."

Taehyung spoke.

"Good night my world. "

I whispered.