[5] manly sleepover

( forgive me for any spelling mistakes)
HOSEOKS POV

He opened the door wider to let me in.  His house was neat and pretty.  He led me to his room.

"Wow,  your room is clean!"

He laughed and shrugged. 

"Mind if I put music on?"

He asked,  looking to me.

I shook my head and smiled.
He put in 'can't bring me down. ' by EXO.  One of my favorites.  He then sat on his bed and patted for me to sit next to him.  I then say down. He leaned in and squinted his eyes.  When I turned to look at him,  he put his hand in my cheek and turned my head the other way.  Once again, a shiver went up my spine,  and I had no idea why.  He then started to touch the  side of my head.  Earlier I cut my temple. 

"What happened hobi?"

I looked down,  trying to find something to say.  He took his hand on my chin and tilted my head up,  when my eyes reached him,  I saw concern and fear for what had happened.

" i-its nothing.  I just fell."

He gave me a disbelieved look but then decided not to ask further.

"Well,  you know you can tell me anything."

He smiled sweetly.

"Thank you."

He nodded.

"Hey,  want to watch a movie!?"

He asked.

I shrugged.

"Sure"

He then scooted back to lean against the headboard of the bed.  He looked to me and motioned for me to follow him.  I obliged.  He put in a scary movie about a urban legend.  Halfwah through the movie I began to feel tired.  Like the idiot I was I ignored it.

That Decision changed the rest if my life.  Because when I woke up in the morning,  I was laying on taehyung.  We were together and close.  Faces inches apart.  His breathing wasn't shallow though,  so I figured he was just waiting for me to get up.  He opened his eyes slightly to see my look around and start to blush at how close we were.

"Hey hobi.  You fell asleep really early last night"

He laughed. I blushed more and hid my fave in the pillow.  He then grabbed the pillow and threw it. 

"Dint hide your blush!  Its cute!"

I started to blush more.

"Aweeeee!"

Taehyung stared,  admiring me.

"Whatever" 

We both laughed.

Taehyung went to take a shower so I began to play on my phone.  I got a text.

_____________________

Daddy joonie:  hello my children.

MAMA JIN:  yes hello kids.

SUWAG:  wait if jins mom.. and namjoons dad.. does that mean you're dating!   OR EVEN MARRIED!

Jungkookie:  um.. they literally were flirting yesterday.  We all know they love each other...

MAMA JIN:  WHAT!?

Daddy joonie:  UM... NOOOOOOOO

jimin;):  I can hear the sarcasm from my house.

Daddy joonie:  ugh whatever  shut it.

Jimin;):  HOBI I SEE YOU READING THE TEXTS!  BISH TALK TO US!

jh0pe:  Oki oki

Daddy joonie:  where Taehyung, hobi??  Hmmmmm? ;)

Jh0pe:  uh what?

Jimin;):  did they do something!

Jh0pe:  UH NO

SUWAG:  OOOHHHHHH DAD ALLOWED HIS TWO KIDS TO HAVE SAX!

⚫jungkookie changed his name to kookie⚫

Kookie:  sorry it was out of the blue.  But DADDY JOONIE YOURE A BAD FATHER!

MAMA JIN:  OH MY GOD MY BABY LOST HIS VIRGINITY!?  AND IT WAS WITH HOBI?  IM SO PROUD OF MY LIL TAE TAE AND SMOL BEAN HOBI.

jh0pe:  AGH STOP WE DIDNT

daddy joonie:  yeah,  BUT HOBI DID FALL ASLEEP ON TAE AND THEY CUDDLED TOGETHER.

MAMA JIN:  OMFG YES MY SHIP!

jimim;):  JIN I HEAR YOUR SCREAMING AT MY HOUSE!  YOU LIVE FIVE HOUSES DOWN?  OKIE YOUR SHIP IS CANNON SO WHAT!?

daddy joonie:  how do you know its the ship? ;)

MAMA JIN:  NAMJOON

daddy joonie:  im kidding im kidding

Jimin;):  I think im going to go boil my eyes and kill myself.  Thanks dad.

SUWAG:  WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH MY PARENTS!?

Kookie:  AWEEEEEE THE CUDDLED TOGETHER!

MAMA JIN:  I think hobis mad at us.. he's reading the messages  but not responding...

Kookie:  JUST LEAVE US ON READ, YOU SHIT.

_______________

I blushed and laughed at everything they said.. but that wasn't the reason I wasn't responding.  TAE had came out with a towel around his waste,  he searched his drawers for clothes and finally found a pair.  he took it back in the bathroom.

But I couldn't stop thinking about those abs...