[9]welcome

HOSEOKS POV

The song 'monster' by exo blurred throughout the room. I immediately turned to shut it off. After doing so, I got changed. I wore a black shirt and some jeans, oddly, a choker too. I then raced down stairs to walk to school. But when I got outside, I got a text

________

|TAETAE|

Taetae: go to the stop sign. I'll pick you up there:)

_______

I immediately began to walk to the stop sign at the corner of the street. Once I reached it a known vehicle sat waiting for me.

"Hey hyung!"

Tae exclaimed.

"Hey tae!"

I responded, getting in his car.

"Thanks for the fun weekend..I really enjoyed it."

I said looking at him.

"No problem! I'd love to do it again."

I smiled and nodded and he began to drive to prison...aka school.

Once we reached there he quickly hoped out and we ran to class. We sat at our desks and pretended to not be late.

"Im order to pick you up, we had to be late."

Taehyung blushed.

" aw, thank you tae!"

I smiled.

Mr.hyuk wasn't doing anything anyways. Because this is home room.

So we just continued to talk until the bell rang. We made our way to first period.

"Ok, so we're doing a class project on a book report. It's on the book 'The cay' by Theodore Taylor. You will partner up with someone and write a repot on the book, the characters, setting, problem, results and a summary."

Taehyung immediately looked to me with a grin. I grabbed a piece of paper and turned to him.i noticed that namjoon and Jin had already picked each other, even when the whole class was still finding partners.

We began to name all the things we need and write the answers down.

By the end of class we had the information done.

"But, um maybe Thursday I could come to your place to work on it?"

I looked to him hesitent, my dad will probably be at a bar..so i guess that's fine.

"Um, sure."

He nodded and the bell rang. We parted ways and went to our second period.

I had ms.Luna next for science. As I sat next to jimin and yoongi like before, I look at the clock, making sure I'm not late.

Class went by fast, it consisted of jimim, yoongi and I passing notes and writing some notes down.

Next for third period I had Mr.hongbin for social studies.

I met taehyung there and we sat in the back once more.

The class period consisted of learning about kpop culture , which interested me more than the others, and tae smoothing down the tip of my hair because it stuck up.

We then made our way to the lunch room, sitting at the table. We waited for the others.

" Hey hobi! Hey tae!"

Jimin smiled and spoke.

"Hey jimin!"

Taehyung and I said in usion.

Kookie and yoongi then sat down at the same time, but yoongi was on the other side of jimim and kookie was to jimins right. Namjoon and Jin then sat down.

Namjoon looked to me,

"HOW was your 'date' with tae?"

He smirked as I went red, i looked down and pretended to be on my phone and mumbled.

"It wasn't a date..."

Taehyung sensed my discomfort and patted me on the back and leaning in to whisper,

"Just ignore them."

I nodded.

After lunch we parted ways and went to our fourth period, which I had with namjoon.

"So, do you like taehyung?"

I looked to him awkwardly.

"Yeah , he's really nice and funny, he's a great friend-"

"NO YOU IDIOT, I MEAN AS A BOYFRIEND!"

He yelled. Others in the hallway looked at us.i shushed him and continued to class.

The rest of two periods, I had went by fast and soon I was in a class with tae.

We had math for our last period and it was just about to end, when Taehyung asked if I wanted to hang out again.

"We could go- like...see a movie or go to a park!"

I smiled.

"Sure, sounds fun!"

I gave him a thumbs up, but I wish I hadn't, because he saw the cut my father gave me on my hand. You could tell it wasn't self enflected, but still caused by someone. He looked to me with concern. But, I just waved it off.

" I was cooking and I accidently cut myself."

He looked at it once more.

"IF you need anything,"

He emphasized 'anything'.

" I'm here, if you need anyone to talk to, I can be the person."

I nodded and smiled back.

"And, thank you for that taehyung. But i promise I'm fine."

That's the worst lie told.

' I'm fine.'

'I'm okay '

We then left the school and he drove to the theater.

This will be fun....