[13] his pain

TAEHYUNGS POV

IT was Thursday and hoseok said we'd go to his house to work on the project, so we were driving there. We walked to the he door and he looked to me, a worried look approached his face. He peeled through the door, and sighed, opening it fully. We then ran to his room, getting everything for the project.

We had been working on it for about an hour and we decided to take a break.

"Um..I'm sorry taehyung but we don't have food. Um, would you like water?"

He said and I nodded.

They have no food?

He came up to me and gave me a kid cup. It was the kind you'd get at McDonalds.

"Thank you!"

I smiled and he returned the smile. We then began to work on the project again, coloring the board for reading. Trying to make it as attractive as possible. The downstairs door had opened, so I assumed his parents were home, but when I looked to hosoek, his face told a different story.

"Hoseok?"

He shushed me and got up,I stood up in panic, he then pushed me in the closet and put a finger to my lips. He shut the door, but the door had not closed all the way. There was still a crack, i looked out the crack. A tall man had pushed the door open, with force. The smell of alcohol and drugs had filled the room.

"GET OVER HERE YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

The man yelled. I saw hoseok flinch.

"Last night, I almost got laid! Til she saw you're ugly ass face! She decided I wasn't worth it!"

The man screamed and stomped up to hoseoks bed. He then picked hoseok up by his color and pushed him against the wall, into a mirror. The glass fell around him, blood pouring out of the scratches that had formed.

"DO it again! And you're dead! "

He let go of hoseok, letting him fall to the ground, covered in blood. The man pushed the door open and left. I heard the front door open, signaling that the man had left. I pushed the closet door open and ran to hoseok.

"HOBI!"

I screamed. I cradled him in my arms.i hadn't realized I was crying until my version blurred. I picked him up and put him on the bed.i ran to get a first aid kit. Once done, and took the pieces of glass out of his skin, then began cleaning it and putting bandages on it. Once i had fixed it, i covered hoseok up with a blanket and sat by his bed. I had been crying for about an hour, until I felt a hand on my arm.

"Tae..dont..cry."

I heard a raspy, tired voice say. I immediately looked up and saw hoseok was away.

"HOBI! I thought..I thought you were dead..I was so worried,....God, why did you never tell me about this? You swore that you knew you could tell me anything, and you didn't! But..that doesn't matter anymore...cus I can be here for you..now."

I clamped my arms around him, for a hug. I then began to get up.

"Im going to get you wat-"

He interrupted me.

"No, stay. Please. Lay down with me."

I turned to him and smiled. I layed next to him, he put his arm around my waste and cringed to my chest.

"Thank you, taehyung."

"Anytime."

We fell asleep like that. I had locked his door after the man came in. I had also locked the front door. I had many questions. Who was this man? Why did he do this? Is this what he was talking about yesterday? I assumed the man was his father And I hated that his father did this to him. I can't believe how happy he acts, he puts on an amazing act.

(A/n i want it to get to 666 words, yeah lol )