[28] first meet

YOONGIS POV

I arrived at the park and sat on the bench. I was nervous, what If he didn't like me in person. What if I wasn't good enough? All my worries went away when I heard someone speak my name in aegyo.

"Yoongi!?"

I turned around to see Hyochan running towards me.

"Hyochan!"

I got up and said excitingly.

He ran to me and hugged me, then grabbing my face and kissing me.

"IT'S so good to meet you yoongi~oppa!"

I blushed.

"Im so glad I'm getting to meet you."

I kissed his cheek.

"C'mon, let's go eat, eh?"

Hyochan said and I nodded and smiled. We walked over to a small picnic table and he brought out some food. He gave me a bowl of Guk and a bottle of water.

"IS this okay? If not I can get something else-"

"IT'S amazing."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed, which was the cutest thing. He noticed he was blushing and looked downn.

"No,no,no, sunshine. You have to keep that beautiful face up."

I smiled and tilted his head up, towards me. After minutes if staring at each other. We began to eat.

"So. Am I able to meet your friends?"

He asked and I nodded.

"After were done eating would you like to come to the hotel we're staying at? Not all of them will be home but..soon after we get home they'll arrive."

Hyochan nodded and we continued to eat. We started talking about the nice places to visit here.