[20] leaving and speaking

HOSEOKS POV

Taehyung helped me out the door, even though I didn't need it. Once we reached the car, I grabbed my phone, ready to click on that well-known icon like before.

______
| princessDAWON|

Jh0pe: you never came back.

Jh0pe: you never cam|

Jh0pe: you ne|

Jh0pe: you|

Jhope: |

_____

I played around with my lettering then decided on a message.

_______

Jh0pe: sis..dad..he put me in the hospital and they're going to arrest him and I need a guardian. Please don't make me go with mom..
_____

I sighed, awaiting her response. Taehyung then grabbed my hand and squeezed it, reassuringly. I smiled.

"It'll be okay hobi..I'm here. She's your sister..she'll hopefully have some common sense and decency to help you out."

I nodded.

DAWONS POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.  I threw my phone against the wall and screamed in agony. It's probably that whore texting me again...that. cheating bitch..I hate Hyosun  and I always will..I cant believe she cheated on me. I finally got the courage to look at the text, about to call her every insult in the dictionary. I looked on my phone to see 'jh0pe has sent you a message'.

Jh0pe? As in hobi!

I huge smile grew and I went to immediately reply. I opened the message and read it.

'sis..dad..he put me in the hospital and they're going to arrest him and I need a guardian. Please don't make me go with mom..'

Oh my god! In the past eight years..I forgot to help him, I havnt even contacted him! I'm such a horrible sister.

____

Princessdawon: OMG hobi! I missed you sm I'm so sorry I didn't come back I'm so sorry. Call me.

____

Jh0pe is calling...

"Hobi?"

"Dawon?"

"Oh my god..you sound so old."

I laughed.

"Heh, alot has changed.."

HIS voice faded.

"Im going to buy a ticket and I'm going to hurry there. I'm not that responsible but with you with me..I can handle it. And I'm going to kill dad-!"

"Sis, it's fine. I can't wait! I can't believe I am going to get th..the chance to see you ag-"

I heard him begin to sob and choke on his tears, i also heard another voice say 'hobi, hey its okay, it's okay.'

Maybe girlfriend? I smirked.

"ME too. I'm gonna go buy the tickets now,  I'll be there in less than a week. Love you hobi."

"Love you sis."

Jh0pe disconnected.