[14] being there

HOSEOKS POV
I woke up to a one, Kim taehyung holding me. I forgot that my father had came home when we were working on homework, I forgot that he had witnessed me being pushed into glass, i had forgot that I woke up to him crying and asked him to snuggle with me. But it was all okay now, because he was here. My arm was draped around his waist. His arm around the top of my back and my head buried in his chest. I nuzzled my head into his chest once more. He made a cute laugh and patted my head.

"Hey hoseok."

"Woah, you've never called me that! You must be serious!"

We laughed. After minutes of silence, taehyung spoke

"Hoseok..."

I looked up to him.

"Who was that?"

I looked back down, into his chest.

"My father."

He nodded, then put his head on top of mine, kissing it.

"Thank you taehyung."

"For what?"

"Being there. Even though you could have left me there to die. You could have left for your own safety. You could've even helped him beat me. But, you took care of me."

I looked up to him, a tear sliding down his face. He cuddled closer to me and put his head in my hair, closing his eyes.

"I'll be here forever, for you hobi. I will not let this continue. Hobi in going to be there for you, even more so now. I'll protect you."

"Thank you taehyung. Thank you."

"Sense I helped you, you owe me something."

"And what might that be?"

" a date."

(A/n sorry it's so short!)