[18] white

HOSEOKS POV

White.

My eyes hurt and my vision was blurred. I could barely see. I felt a warm, heat next to my body, to my left. My eyes cleared up and my heart rate went up.

I heard a whisper from my left,

"Hey, hobi, calm down."

The voice shushed me.

"IT'S okay baby, I'm here. TAES here."

I soon calmed down and snuggled close to taehyung.

"Hobi?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened? That night you came to my house bloodied? If you can remember."

I sighed.

"I don't want to talk about it yet. "

I felt taehyung nod.

"Im gonna get a doctor. You've been out for two days."

"I-what!?"

He nodded

"Yeah, how do you think I felt. I'm going to get the doctor and call everyone."

He left the room. I felt up and down my body. Bruises, cuts and dried blood. My body was covered. My smooth skin, ripped. I grabbed my phone. I clicked on that familiar icon. The one I set specifically for her. Should I text her? Should I let her know? It's been years. She never came back to save me. Why would she care now?

I sighed and noticed the doctor and taehyung walked in. Taehyung sat back on the bed and I put my phone down.

"Ok, so jung hoseok. You bad serious blood loss and a couple of bad cuts, that needed stitches. But you should be fine now. Just don't move around a lot, so you don't rip the stitches. Other than that, you'll be fine, as long as you stay with your..boyfriend, here. You are able to go home, just as long as it's with him. Some private investigators are coming here to talk to you in about an hour, so please leave around five. "

He smiled and walked out.

"Ya' here that! You'll be okay!"

Taehyung smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Chuck, I was so worried! You have no idea! When I saw you laying in the couch, bloodied and crying, i..i-"

He turned away and sniffles, whipping his face.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry! I'm happy..there's no reason to cry."

I said sweetly.

He turned to me.

"I know baby, I'm just..really sorry. I should've been there."

He kissed my head and layed back down, next to me.

I was too caught up in the moment to remember what I was deciding before the doctor walked in.