[37] the fight ;4th day

HOSEOK POV

"Say it one more fucking time!"

Taehyung yelled.

"T-tae. Please.."

He shook his head and squinted his eyes.

"Maybe, I will! I don't appreciate  your kind!"

The man ,taehyung was about to attack, slurred. Taehyung clenched his fist.

"I don't think you know who you're messing with, boy."

Taehyung sneered.

Taehyung and I were walking alone, in that store and we went to pay. I kissed tae on the cheek and this man mumbled 'ew, ugly fag.'

SO here we are now, outside the store and taehyungs about to kill the man. I told him that it was fine. But I think he's going insane.

Taehyung then threw a punch at the man, making his nose bleed.

"You're not the problem, it's that fag over there."

I winced at the harsh words.

"Wanna know something? That 'fag' is my boyfriend, now what does that make me?"

The man looked at taehyung in shock as taehyung pushed the man down and began to kick him.

"TAE!"

I yelled and tried to pull him off. After minutes if trying to get tae to stop, he finally got up, panting.

"Im sorry you had to see that baby, but no one messes with my sunshine."

He smiled and I nodded. I then looked around and noticed people were coming near us. One was on the phone, maybe even calling the cops? I grabbed taehyungs arm and started running back to the car, once we reached the car, he panted harder and asked why I did that.

"I didn't want you getting arrested for assaulting someone, you could be sued for that! Maybe even arrested!"

He nodded and we started driving to the hotel.