Welcome back Dennis

The blood dripped from his teeth as he turned around.   His body jerked, and he hunched over with a groan slipping his lips.    I leaned back against the wall and slid down.   I still clutched onto my new friend.   Although the shotgun did nothing, and I had no more shells it gave me comfort holding it.  I knew he wasn't going to kill me now, that didn't mean I still did not fear him.  I still did, a lot.  

He stood straight and adjusted his pants.   He brushed them off and I knew it was Dennis, he was better than the beast.   

"I just want to go home." I choked back tears the best I could to muster up that sentence.

"Dear, we all know you can't go home.   I'm sorry but your going to have to stay here until you realize that we are not bad.   I can't have you telling on us.   After all you just like us."

"I'm not like you!" the scream surpassed the crying.

"you're exactly like us." he said.   He walked away and I held that empty gun closer.  I hugged it to me like it was the only thing keeping me alive.   I was so tired.   I couldn't keep it up.  I ached all over, especially my leg.   He didn't tear any flesh out but he bit into it pretty good.   I breathed in and out attempting to calm myself before everything went black.  

I woke in his arms and squeezed my eyes shut.  He carried me through the halls I haven't seen before.   He brought me to a clean and tidy bedroom.  He set me on the bed.  I still would only peek and pretend to be asleep.   He started to take my pants off me and I started shaking.   Out of one monsters hands and into a worse one.   I played dead hoping that would deter him.   He had on plastic gloves and grabbed something but I didn't see what.   My leg stung and I hissed, and he froze and stared at me.  He knew I was awake. 

"Dear, I'm trying to clean that legs of yours.   You've suffered enough.   I'm sure you don't want an infection.   And if I let anything happen to you, God knows Patricia would be furious.   Not to mention our new friend took a liking to you.   Your pure and all.   Just like us."

"Nothing like you." I mumbled.  I didn't have that gone.   I didn't have pants.   I felt vulnerable.   I knew not to provoke him to much.  

"You are.   You'll see that.  We certainly do."  he said and fixed his glasses carefully and started to wrap my leg.  He tightly bandaged the gozz around my calf.   I looked around and knew we were somewhere different.   We were no longer in that tunnel place.  No more brick walls and high windows.   I looked out the window.   A window! All I saw were trees.   I think I can manage your get myself out before he snaps again.