Next Round

(My writing style is changing so I am sorry for inconsistency, personally I seem to be moving from first person to 3rd omniscient pov.)

Dennis took a shower, reveling in the smell of the soap. When he got out he noticed clothes waiting for him, but those were not the clothes he showed up in. He slid on the form fitting clothing, he looked in the mirror. Not exactly his style but clean, and crisp is good enough. He stared a little longer to figure out something, what was rattling in his brain, AHHHH. These clothes. I know who's they are. She gave me his clothes. Dennis was mad.

Dennis exited the the bathroom and held his chin a bit higher, clenched his jaw a bit firmer. He looked to see Casey nuzzled in her blankets as the TV blasted. She had put on a pair of cute flannel pajamas.

"I told you to wash my clothes." he said sternly.

"I am, they are in the wash now..." she said quietly and looked at him with big eye. God she missed him? Feared him? Either way she felt something, and that is better than feeling nothing. Dennis gave her purpose, weather it was to be worshiped, or punished, it was something she needed.

"Thats not what I said. I said to wash my clothes, Not give me your other mans clothes, slut." He said and got closer until he stood menacingly at the end of the bed. He toward above her. He looks so much bigger then before.

"I'm sorry, it's all I have, I cannot make the machine go faster, and those were clean." she said and sat up and ran her hand through her hair to fix it. She let out a sigh. She figured Dennis would rather have something clean to wear rather then walking around in nothing.

He leaned over and reached forward. Dennis wrapped his large hand around Casey's tiny ankle and pulled her forward on the bed, dragging her small frame closer to him with a good yank. She went backwards in the tug, landing on her back as he tugged her closer. So now there she laid, her legs dangling off the bed at the knees, she laid back looking up at the man, well should we say monster.

"What are you doing?" she asked and her lip turned into a crooked smile. Dennis looked down. Was she enjoying this? He thought to himself.

"I never got the chance to punish you, any ideas?" he hissed as he leaned over her and slipped a hand up her pajama shirt.

"N-no" she said and bit her lip playfully.

"Spanking? maybe that is what you need. Maybe I should get my belt, or a flogger, or a switch, maybe a riding crop would do the trick?" he asked and gripped her hip.

"Uh, I don't know." she said turning red.

"Oh, I bet you do. Do you want me to make you bleed? Tell me you deserve it Casey, tell me what a bad girl you've been."

"I've been bad Dennis, I did a lot and deserve to be punished... make me bleed." She breathed heavily. What was she saying, this isn't her, this isn't like her. This isnt who she is... actually what if this is exactly who she his. Dennis reached and gripped her by the throat and she arched her back.

The roar of an engine approaching broke the pair from their moment. This was a mess.

"Dennis, Chris is back, please... go." she whispered and clenched her eyes. She didnt want to see his face as she told him to leave. She grabbed the wrist of the hand that was loosely draped around her neck. She tried to push him back.

"Maybe Casey, maybe I should make him bleed. " He growled.