A walk in the Garden

I spent most of the morning basically babysitting Hedwig. I excused my self to use the bathroom and when I came back he was gone. Dennis was coming down the stairs. Freshly changed in the Dennis outfit.

"Hi Dennis." I smiled.

"Would you like to go outside?" he asked.

"Yes." I jumped at the chance to explore outside this house. "Does this mean I can get some shoes?" I asked.

"No. Just wear your socks and then change them when you come in." he crushed my dreams real fast. I just need shoes. That is going to be the current task. Get shoes.

"Okay." I sighed. Dennis pulled the keys out of his pocket. He unlocked the locks on the front door. "Where are we going? Into town? How far?" I asked.

"No, to the garden, I figured you'd like fresh air." He said. He was right, I needed air, and sun. I limped up to him. Side by side. I slipped my hand into his. He actually took it. He held it tight, to tight. I dealt with it. We walked by the side of the house. It was still cold out so all the flowers were dead, there was very little color.

"Could we walk through the woods?" I asked.

"No, you might step on something in there." he said. He led me through the terrible garden and to the pool. "I'd like to fix it up for you." he said. "I can't, but I can hire someone. If someone comes out here to fix it you can't talk to them. I will lock you in your room. I'm not taking the chance of you trying to get help from them."

"I'll behave. I want to be here with you." I said "I appreciate you fixing it." I said with a smile.

"You're a liar." He said with his stone face and pursed lip. "I know you still want to leave, I know you want to get out. Hedwig said you asked for the keys." he said and looked at me angrily.

"I just wanted to make a sandwich, I needed a knife." I said almost begging for him to believe me.

"I'm sure." he said and gritted his teeth together. "You need to behave if you want that pool."

"I will, I promise." I begged. He said nothing and tugged me. He took me to the other side of the house into a green house where he had so many flowers and plants starting to grow. It was colorful and beautiful. "Are you going to put these in the garden?" I asked.

"Yes... And I'll put you there too if you try anything, try anything now or when repair men come. I will bury them if i have to and I'll bury you. You do not betray me, do not anger me. I am trying to be nice." He said. We walked back and through the dead garden and stopped. He pulled me close and kissed me roughly. I didn't really kiss back like I should've. "Don't make me hurt you, I enjoy you here." I nodded.

"Okay, I'll behave, I swear." I said scared. He showed me his dead garden then threatened to hurt me there. I'm struggling to get on his good side. He led me back inside, and locked all the doors.