Getting Closer

After that little altercation with Dennis I realized that he will hurt me.   He told me he wouldn't, I mean I was hiding a hammer so maybe if I try anything or betray him then he'll hurt me.   I thought with his weird attraction to me he wouldn't hurt me, that I was special.   He scares me.   

If I behave then maybe I will be able to protect myself.   Dennis was created to protect Kevin.  If I act like a more obedient, affectionate version of myself then I can survive, just like Kevin survived with Dennis's help.  Except I have to help myself.  Play a part that isn't me.   

I limped down stairs to the living room.   Dennis was sitting on the couch reading a book.  He used one finger to adjust his glasses.   He didn't notice me he was so engrossed in his book.  I made my way over to him.   I sat next to him on the couch and set my foot on the coffee table.   

"Take your foot of the stand, were you raised in a barn? Disgusting." he commented without looking at me.  

"You're the one who did this to me." I mumbled and took my aching leg off.  

"No, I wasn't.   He did, he also spared you.   He didn't know what you are." he said and looked to me.  

"At least he didn't kill me." I smiled graciously like that was some favor done for me.  Dennis smiled at that.  He doesn't smile much.  When he does, its terrifying, in a hot way.   Like it's still aggressive, but happy.   He wasn't bad looking.   Thank god for that, him being good looking make this easier, being nice and hitting on him.   At least trying to.  I don't want to.  I already made a snarky comment instead of a come on.  I scooted closer.  

"What are you doing?" he asked watching me get closer, there's that face.  Blank and angry, cold but stern, hesitant but curious. I don't know how his ocd is.   Is he okay with contact? I know as long as I'm not dirty he'll be okay for the most part.  

"I just wanted to be closer to you.   Thank you.   For this experience.   I never truly appreciated my life until now.   You have shown me how special I truly am.  Just like you." I said.   All I have to do is be grateful and rephrase what he's told me before.   I'm pure, I've suffered, I'm special.   "You took me even when I wasn't who you were after, and you kept me." I said and slid my hand over his trousers.   "I'm truly grateful.   Maybe when my leg is all better I can dance for you." I said softly and looked up to him, I tried my best to make my eyes bigger, my lips poutier and even batted my eyelashes.  

"I'd like that, I'm glad you understand what we've done for you, what I've done for you." He set his hand over mine to stop me.  He cocked an eyebrow a bit at my hand.   "Not now.   Not on the couch, that dirty." he said and moved my hand.   

"Okay, yeah, uhm I also had a question... since I'm going to be here awhile, just us, maybe I could fix that pool.   It's gonna be warm in a few weeks, I like to swim.   We could go swimming together.  I like tanning too, so i'd like to lay out by the pool and tan.  You know, something to do while I am here." 

"I'll think about it." he said and got up and walked away.   Man I thought it would be easier to get that pervert to trust me.  

-------

Dennis Pov

Damn that girl.  I'd like to give her a pool, but I have no time to do that.  I have to get ready for the new girls.   I have to go find more.  The beast wants twenty this time.  That will take time.  That will take so much effort.   He needs more girls to save this time.   In death they become pure.   

She is special, and she is coming on to me.  I wanted her but I knew I shouldn't.  She is still so young.  I don't want Patricia to be right about me.  This girl is special so it's not the same. I would like her if she's older so age doesn't matter.   

I would like to see her in that old pool.  Swimming, tanning.  I could swim with her.   Maybe have something with someone.   Kevin would no longer be alone.   We all could have someone to take care of, and to take care of us.   

"Let the girl go. " Patricia shared the light.  

"I don't want to.   I want to keep her.   I wanted to touch the others, but I didn't.  Now I'm getting more girls for him, I should be able to have someone of my own.  He approved of her, I should be able to have her now."  The guilt is the only reason I have not taken her yet.  She wasn't suppose to be mine, she was just an extra girl I took.   What was the likelihood that she had suffered.   That she was son, pure. 

"You were never suppose to take her in the first place.  You should've left her in that damn cage, Dennis.   You don't know what you're doing.  We need to focus on showing the world what we are, what we can do.  You need to listen to me, we are a team Dennis."

"We were a team."