New Bandage

I finished my shower, and rubbed my hair down with a towel to dry it. I had another towel wrapped around me.

I took the bandage off my leg when I showered so it could get cleaned out.  It looked better than it did the other day.  the other day my leg was red and swollen and the blood on and around the wound was thick and gooey.   It's all scabbed over.  There were still obvious indents that I was bitten.
I had left my clothes on the floor and when I got out of the shower they got soaked.  I picked up my clothes and walked out into the hallway.   I limped through the hallway trying to get to my room. 

"Sweetheart, I don't think you should be in such little clothing with Dennis around.  Him and his perversions and all.   You're a pretty young lady.   He loves pretty young ladies." Patricia was still in Dennis's clothing.   She must've just taken over.  She was carrying a first aide kit with her- him.  

"I know... my clothes got wet.  I left them on the bathroom floor by mistake." I said held the towel tighter and the wet clothes closer.  

"Well let's head to your room darling and I'll fix your leg back up." She said leading through way to my room.   I followed as fast as I could.   I set my wet clothes in the hamper.  "Change later dear.  Let me fix your leg first.   Have a seat on the bed please.   And do try not to squirm."   She crouched down.   "This outfit is just to tight,  I need to change into my clothes after.  I don't know how Dennis does it." She made small talk as she pulled up a chair.  I sat up on the bed with my leg stretched.   Everything else covered by the towel.  

"Yeah.  I'm sure it must be hard coming back and being in the wrong clothes each time." I mentioned.  I know I need to win all the personalities trusts.  

"It's is quite a hassal." She said as she put antibacterial gel on my leg.  "He really did a number on your leg.  I'm glad you didn't end up like the others.  I'm sorry for you inconveinece.   Dennis should have dumped you like he did the girls father.  He was only after the other two."   She wrapped the gozz looser than Dennis did before.

"Thank you.   For the apology and for the leg." I said meekly. 

His head hung for a moment starring at my leg.   Patricia doesn't have bad eyesight so she had put Dennis's glassed in his front shirt pocket.   I watched him reach for them and set them on his face.   He ran his hand over the fresh bandage.    He moved his hand up my leg and thigh and under the towel. 

"Dennis..." I said quietly.   I know how rough he got with the other girls when he wanted one to dance.  

"Casey.  I know I mustn't touch you." He said quoting Patricia when she told us all Dennis wasn't aloud to touch us.  We weren't for him.  But now I feel like fair game.   The thing didn't kill me so what now?  "But you understand me.  We get eachother." He said and ran his hand from my inner thigh to my hip.    He moved the towel up and exposed me a bit.  

"Dennis." I said again.  I'm not sure whether I wanted to scream stop or start crying.   All I could choke out was his name.   He squeezed my hip rather hard.   "Dennis stop." I said trying to be stern.  

"You are mine casey." He said and released his grip.  "I will not hurt you.   I'm not aloud.  I want you.  Patricia would be furious if I took you now.   She believes I have an attraction to you because your young and beautiful.   It's more than that casey.  I want you to feel it too."  He said.  He seemed upset.  He looked like he held back his anger though.   I pulled my knees up and pulled the towel to cover me.   I pulled my blanket over me to hide everything.  

He's holding back so he doesn't hurt me.  What would he do if he found out I'm playing him just so I can leave.  

He sighed.  "Patricia isn't the only one who would be mad.  The beast would too.  He sees you as his equal.  He knows your a special girl too.    He would be very angry if I didn't anything to harm you.   Such a perfect girl." He said and left.  

I scurried to my feet and to the dressar.  I got on a baggy shirt and sweatpants with draw strings to tighten them. Thank God.