Dennis

Dennis pov

I stood in front of the mirror and stared at myself. I know I'm doing what is best for him. He needs me, he needs me to keep him safe. The beast is our savior. He can destroy anyone, save anyone, most importantly protect Kevin. Kevin's safety is the one thing we all have in common. We all just see things differently.

I watch that girl as she sleeps. Yes I have an attraction for the younger girl. I'm attracted to their innocence and destroying that innocence. I couldn't touch them before because they were not for me. They were for the beast. He needed them. The beast left her though because she is like Mr, like us. She is broken she is perfect because she understands us. She understands what we went through. She must understand why he needed me. I helped keep that fowl woman from hurting us more. I don't want to let her go. I tell everyone it's to protect Kevin, that's why we kept her. Truth is I'm sick of being alone. When I'm in the light their is no one to share myself with. Kevin wasn't a social butterfly so he was always alone, beside us of course. But everything I do or did was for him. Now I just wanted something for me. Even for all of us. To have someone beside the doctor. She accepted me, I didn't think she would but she did. I was sad to see her go. She didn't truly understand and she never would. I'm sure this girl will. From the moment I saw her I knew there was a reason she was in the car too. A reason I had to take her too. She was so much more than an extra girl.

"You know she is not for you, she never was. If anything she is for the beast. After all he is the one who spared her and saw her for what she was, unlike you. You took her like the others not knowing her true self. " Patricia smirked sharing in the light

"What's is he going to do with her? He doesn't need her. He didn't want me to take her back here. He didn't harm her because she's pure so that doesn't mean he has first say on what happens to her. I'm taking care of her. She's mine. I think she can learn to love us all. She just needs time. I think she will trust us. Just like that doctor did, but she didn't actually see the bigger picture of us. This girl can. I know it."

"Dennis, this isn't about you. You were suppose to leave her there. Leave her to tell the world about us. We are what we want to be. We are extraordinary, and how will people belive in us when the only living witness is stuck here with us. You are only keeping her because of your perversions. I know what you want from her, and it's not understanding or trust. She is a special girl, but she is not for you." She said sternly. Her emotions took our face from my stern to hers which is softer more gentle but proper. Uptight. All work no play.

"That's not why I want her!" I busted with anger, and slammed my fist on a stand. "She is special. The beast. We praise him because he is powerful. He can do things no one else can. He sees it the way we do. You are not perfect until you are broken. Until you understand. He deemed her worthy. He agrees she perfect. Why shouldn't she be with us. Why shouldn't she join us and become part of the family. She's a special girl. "

"Don't forget that special girl shot us. Don't forget she doesn't want a single thing to do with us. I can tell you Dennis, she certainly doesn't want anything from you. It would be best to just dump her somewhere, maybe at a hospital or on the side of the road like you did with the man. The father of the other one that is. I think she could easily find her way from there." Ms. Patricia insisted. She didn't like the girl. She feared for Kevin especially with others around who could hurt him.

"No. She's mine."