Oh face

"What are you doing here?" Casey whimpered as she scooched back in the bed until her back hit the headbored. 

"You didn't think I'd let you go so easy, did you?" He asked and slowly started crawling up from the foot of the bed.   "We all missed you.  Me, Kevins made an appearance once and seemed concerned.   He was quickly silenced.   Who else... hedwig, patricia worries too, she thinks I did some bad things that I wasn't aloud to... but I'm in charge now." He reached and grabbed caseys ankle and pulled her closer to him.so she was now laying back down.  

"Please leave." She pleaded.  "Chris is gonna hurt you if you are here when he comes back."

"Your concern is showing casey.   I knew you still cared."

"No I didn't mean it like that... I meant it l-like you need to leave if you want t-to live. A warning..  a threat..." she said with almost no confidence.

"I think the real threat is what is going to happen to your preslcious little handler if he comes back here.   They left a squad car out front.  They were barely even watching the house.   Walked right by them and into your back door.   So easy... I do have a key afterall."  Casey swallowed hard after he said that.  

"Why don't you leave.. I don't want you here." She mustered up. 

"I think you do though." He said as he moced between her scarred bare legs and looked at her tiny underwear.   Cute little blue pair he thought.   "Maybe you should dance for me, hm?" He asked running his hand up her leg.  "You know, its been awefully difficult to stay clean.  Folding clothes after washing them, then ironing them.  Can do that to much anymore.   And nice showers are hard to come by.   Maybe you'd show me where yours is.  Then maybe do my laundry?" He smirked hooking his fingers under her waist band of her undies.  

"Stop" casey said and went to slap his hand and his free hand snatched the wrist so quickly and pinned it by her side.  His other hand kept playing innher waistband.

"No.... " he hissed.   "Hey, do you remeber when you really fucked up and I punished you? And made you hold those books as I touched you.  You've done alot since then.   I'm gonna have to get creative." He said with a sly smile. 

"W-what." Was all Casey could stammer out.  And was that a blush creeping across her face? Possibly, or was that room just getting to warm.  

Dennis pulled his hand back and grabbed a knife from his pocket and flicked the blade and in two quick motions he cut the band of casey's undies on each side.   Casey arched her back almost unconsciously and he pulled her underwear from her.  There was that prize Dennis was missing for awhile.  

"Maybe we can get reaquainted before i punish you." He said and leaned down.   He lifted Casey's legs with no effort and through them over his shoulders as he went down.   He let his tounge sweep over the entire area lookinv for his target. 

Casey didn't fight it.  She claims shes going with it for safety, but shes way to into it to not want Dennis.   She lifted her hips as his tounge started exploring her.   She twisted beneath him helping guide him where his tounge should be.  Her hands slipped down and she grabbed his head and pushed it down on her area harder when he found that littel area he needed.   Up and down his wet tounge moved.  Her hips twitched, there then, that spot, his tounge went in circles rather quickly as he moved a hand up.  He slip two fingers in her.  Just as tight as he remebers.   So fucking good.

"Dennis" she moaned and her hands explored the sheets finding the perfect spot to grab.  Dennis stsrted thrusting his fingers as he licked faster and changing the motion of his tounge.  Casey was writhing beneath him.   She was a moaning mess.   Her hips bucked "more fingers..." she moaned and bucked her hips again.  Dennis slid in a third and curled them and her moans slowly became screams. 

He removed his fingers, now all slick, and slid one up her ass. 

"Erg." Was the only noise casey could make.  The loss of fingers made her feel empty then she was stretched and suprise by one of his large digits in another holw as he flivked his tounge.  

"Dennis I'm gonna." Casey moaned as Dennis slid in another finger.   He sucked a bit before going back to tounge motion.   He swirled and flicked and dragged his tounge until casey came all over his face.  He took his fingers out.  He quickly grabbed the blanket and wiped his face and undid his pants. 

Caseys eyes were closed as she recovered from that orgasm.  But she opened when she felt her legs being lifted and Dennis slammed into her.  And boy did it feel good.  Dennis waisted no time in starting to pound casey.   He reached down with one hand and used his thumb to rub over caseys clit.  She started shaking beneath him.  "Dennis im so close again.." she panted twisting her hands around the sheets, unsure what to do.   He started slamming harder and faster.  "Fuck!" She scream orgasming a second time.  It was clear though Dennis wasn't close to done

"Dirty little slut." He said as he grabbed her hand and put it on her clit so she could rub whike his finger pressed inside her ass while he fucked her.  He wants to be in her as much as he could. 

"Dennis!" She cried aloud again... and again... and again... "harder! faster!" She pleaded until she came again.  Then it was to much.  Overstimulation began to kick in.  

"Dennis slow down" she moaned "cant... handle it..." she panted and came again and again.   Her eyes pricked with tears as the pleasure was getting to much to handle.    "Dennis!!!!" She whined "please cum already!" She begged and almost on cue Dennis came in her and emptied with a few more thrusts.   He pulled out and took a deep breath. 

"I need a shower." He said and got up to go to the bathroom.