Taken

Dennis pov

I snuck into the house.  The first two girls I decided to take were slender and wore cheerleaders outfits.   A part of me thought about them dancing.   They had long dark hair. Sisters.   Twins I think.   They look the same. 

I walked to the door and turned the nob after wiping it off.  They never even locked it.   One was siting on the couch.  Her back to me.  I took the rag out held it over her face.   He tried to scream, but it was muffled.   She squirmed then went limp.   I left her there for now.   I heard music upstairs.  The other.   I slowly went up the steps.   The door was open a crack and this girl was dancing in her room, hopping around to music.    I couldn't help but watch, but I had casey so the desire to watch her was less than that to take these girls back to the house for him.  

I rushed the room and sprayed her in the face.   She froze when she saw me.  I carried her down stairs  and set her next to her sister.   I opened the garage and pulled my car in.  I hurried.  I grabbed the girls and threw them in the back and left.   I rushed home and pulled into my driveway.  I parked and grabbed one girl. 

I carried her in and saw casey took the shoes but not her note.   I brought one girl down, then the next.    I came back up and padlocked the door. 

"Casey?" I called.   No answer.   "Casey?" I called again and grew angry.   I rushed upstairs and banged on the door.  It didn't open.   I slammed into it and broke the handel and opened it.  I saw the sheets going out the window.   That's it. 

I flew down the stairs skipping steps.  I got out to the back of the house were the sheets hung out her window.  

"CASEY!" I screamed and started running. I don't know how far she got or how long ago she left but I will find her.   

I did my best to hunt her down.   The ground was soft in the woods.   In patches of dirty I found footprints and followed.  I lost he a few times when it was mainly leaves. 

"Casey!" I called over and over.    I was hoping she'd come to her senses and come back to me.  If she comes back to me then I'll be easier on her.  If she doesn't, I don't know what I'll do.   Something bad most likely.