Am I not Enough

It's been two days since my punishment.   I stayed in my room.   If I had to be honestly.  I hated that punishment more than anything.   It was degrading and awful.     

He barely talked to me.    Dennis that is.  I've been up and down stairs and I've run into Patricia making sandwichs for our 'guests'.  I can hear Hedwig playing.    So Dennis must have told them not to talk to me or pay much attention.   I woke up the other night with Hedwig over me.  I actually enjoyed the warmth of him.  

I just curled in my room.   I could hear those girls downstairs sometimes.  It was horrific. My leg has gotten a bit better.  Not like a limp anymore.   I made my way down stairs and I saw Dennis in the living room.  I came down slowly.  I don't think he saw me.   He grabbed his chair and was walking through the kitchen to the door to the basement.  I quickly followed.  He was going through the keys on his ring.  

"Dennis.  What are you doing?" I asked.  I know.   He did the same thing to me and the girls when he took us. He took that chair and sat there and watched us and picked one.  Then he took her,  and wanted her to dance and God knows what else.  

"Nothing." He said quickly and put his keys away.    He looked like he just got caught doing something he shouldnt.  Guilty.

"Remember what Patricia says.   They aren't for you." I said. 

"You're right." He said and looked away from my eyes. 

"Am I not enough? You do whatever you want to me.     I don't understand you.... the others were right.  You're just a pervert." I said and his faced changed from disappointment to anger

"Don't call me that!" He screamed and stopped closer. 

"It's true! You took me and said I was special.   You wanted me to belive it even if you didn't.  You took those other girls for yourself too! You're just a pervert." And WACK

I looked up to him from the floor and didn't know what to say. 

"I told you not to call me that." He said and pulled me up.

"Why then? Am I not enough.   Why do you have to torture those girls when you have me?" I asked.  He didn't say anything. He didn't have an answer.  He couldn't even make up anything good enough.    "Give me the keys Dennis.    Why don't you go get groceries.   I'll feed them.  I'll take care of them." I said and touched my hand to his chest.

"Okay" He said and took a single key off the ring and handed it to me. 

"Dennis, what don't I have that they do?" I asked.

"Nothing."